Bo In Pattaya

Stroker

Spy is my nickname for wee Owe from Sensations, she calls me Leo ( its a drink thing) B)

thanks Leo,

i never knew you had a "drink thing"

:drinks:

but oh my, owe/bo,

what do i do, my bro?

tell me again, where was that joint we watched the pussies dance on the mirrored tabletops?

on second thought.

don't tell me.

:20:

:character00218:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

O shit, that does it. Mic My Boys is already my favourite joint in all of Pattaya, and now add to that: Bo works there.

MMB makes me think of, and pine for, Mon. I wonder if she's still there...

A friend recently visited all the Sunee gogos and said Mic My/Powerboys was the only one without cocks out.

Mon aka Malt is now Molly, pics in the Sunee thread.

She's back home in Buri Ram.  But the rumor is that she may be coming back to town in late November.

Just a note for you guys not familar with Sunee.  We are making Sunee gogos appear way better than they are by showing only the best of the best.  There is only a handful of Sunee boys who will appeal to most of you. 

Thanks pd.

So Mon is now Molly, that deadly pic you posted in the Sunee thread? I would never have recognized her.

O dear, I just finished telling Sam that I couldn't make it to Thailand in December and then you kill my resolve with all this news. First Bo, who I'd never heard of before, and now Mon Molly who I once had a divine night with at the old Howard's Guesthouse in Soi VC. Ah, memories are made of this...

Sam, maybe I'm changing my mind. I feel weak at the knees. Shame Greenery House is booked out.

• 3 months later...