Shar: Lonely in Los.

bumblebee

I was chatting to my friend Shar earlier and she asked me if I could help her out regarding meeting guys. Well there is no better place than here I guess, so any of you guys who happen to find yourselves in Los and are looking for some good, post op company you can give her a call on 0848415926.

Cheers gents.

post-106-094018400 1308090189.jpg

post-106-085452200 1308090208.jpg

post-106-088561500 1308090214.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was chatting to my friend Shar earlier and she asked me if I could help her out regarding meeting guys. Well there is no better place than here I guess,

This is a great place! It's a win-win for our FMs and Shar! :give_rose:

Another good place is in the Profile section of Ladyboy Review.

I have reason to belive that there's lots of guys who just look at Profiles and never make over to the forum just as there's many guys who may be active on the Forum but rarely if ever look at the Profiles.

By posting a Profile a ladyboy is hiting up a unique maket segement. I'm surprised that none of the barowners have not posted Profiles of the girls as it's much less work than constantly updating a thread.

i know it works as Ice has gotten many satisfied customers from Ladyboy Review.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to bumlebee, shar found another another bm who always liked her,i saw some pics of her at the LBF long time ago,but somehow that time i was a bkk fan

so her being in pattaya allways put me off...but after the 2009 big bash i became also adicted to pattaya,so she is now on my list for my next trip which

it will be on the 3rd febr.

I am not POST fan so it will be nice to know what shall i expect from shar.

WILL SHE have that gfe i am always used to with my lbs?

It will be nice to know some more about her from some bms they have been with her,so pls guys help a fellow bm in distress.

Lets have some more info about shar

• Upvote 1

Hi Panicos, although I haven't been with Shar, the fact that Bumblebee recommends her is a major plus. In addition I have heard good reports of her from Steviep and BigMick.

If you do meet up with her, of course you would have to see if there is any chemistry. If there is, I think you would have a great time with her.

Not necessarily, some postop lbs can actually make more money, especially if they are very passable. There are more punters visiting Thailand looking for p4p ggs than there are looking for p4p lbs. A passable postop lb has a bigger potential customer market than a passable preop lb.

Right now the amount of tourists willing to spend money on p4p ggs or lbs is down in LOS, especially in Pattaya and Phuket and to a lesser extent in Bangkok.

I have known a few p4p lbs who made more money after SRS. It is likely the current economic climate that has had a bigger impact on Shar's number of customers, than the fact that she is postop.

Shar has been taking it easy in Bkk lately, staying with her family in the suburbs, not out and about where she can meet guys. She just mentioned to me that she was bored and could I help her out with contacting any FMs that might be interested in meeting her. Her English is great and she knows the score with the scene, i.e. not real clingy, miss you bs etc if you are a customer, but in the end she wants to find someone to have a relationship with I gather.

post-106-017392200 1309277856.jpg

post-106-079874800 1309277859.jpg

Wow she has the perfect body !

I will give her a call for sure next time I'm back and vow to embed my head between her cheeks to lick her pussy and sphincter until I need to surface for air .

Oh what a joyful erotic experience it shall be :yahoo:

If she hadn't had her dick cut off she wouldn't be so lonely.

I agree with Kenw,but i also respect rxharm opinion.

When i first saw shar at LBF long time ago (that time she was not cut)i said to myself thats the lb type i always liked,now i find out that she is cut but because she has that wild and sexy look on her i decided to meet her on my next trip which is 3rd febr.(gotc party)

Wish me luck and may the chemistry between shar and me works :friends:

Shar has been taking it easy in Bkk lately, staying with her family in the suburbs, not out and about where she can meet guys. She just mentioned to me that she was bored and could I help her out with contacting any FMs that might be interested in meeting her. Her English is great and she knows the score with the scene, i.e. not real clingy, miss you bs etc if you are a customer, but in the end she wants to find someone to have a relationship with I gather.

Bumblebee,do you mean she lives in bkk or in pattaya,i thought she was in pattaya...so where can she be reached...i have her phone but i dont want to call her while i am in bkk and she is in pattaya or viceversa...pls let me know

Bumblebee,do you mean she lives in bkk or in pattaya,i thought she was in pattaya...so where can she be reached...i have her phone but i dont want to call her while i am in bkk and she is in pattaya or viceversa...pls let me know

Hi Panicos. She is in Bkk at the moment. When she is not there she is usually in either Patong in Phuket or Singapore. She only goes to Pattaya for a few days at a time as she does not have any friends there. She is very easy going, if you contact her she will travel to meet you I would imagine.

She mentioned she has problems with her phone sometimes and I can confirm this as when I tried to call her last trip it answered that the number was not working or something like that. Very hit and miss I believe. Anyway I can PM you her email/MSN if you like. Cheers.

Hi Panicos. She is in Bkk at the moment. When she is not there she is usually in either Patong in Phuket or Singapore. She only goes to Pattaya for a few days at a time as she does not have any friends there. She is very easy going, if you contact her she will travel to meet you I would imagine.

She mentioned she has problems with her phone sometimes and I can confirm this as when I tried to call her last trip it answered that the number was not working or something like that. Very hit and miss I believe. Anyway I can PM you her email/MSN if you like. Cheers.

thanks,pls do that,pm me her email....i hope that in febr.she will be in bkk

because i am not in the mood to travel to phuket nor singapore to meet her.

But if she is in bkk or pattaya that i will do.