Favorite Bad Movies

Snick

They don't come much badder / good than Road House. Patrick Swayze as a kick ass doorman, some really homo-erotic dialogue (The in joke all through the movie is guys telling him "I thought you'd be bigger")

When most people are trying to say a bar is rough they compare it to the Cantina bar in Star Wars. Childs Play compared to the Double Deuce!

For whatever reason I find it hard to pass up any Steven Seagal movies, it's a weird thing & I'm glad you guys are open-minded sorts so I can open my dirty little secret to you. I'm enjoying watching his Eddie Munster hairline these days & especially the action sequences where he can hardly be bothered to move his massive bulk other than his hands & then suddenly there is a shot of some stunt stand-in that barely looks like him jumping around.

I got a wall filled with bad movies...with a few good films thrown in for good measure....

But at the top of my list - or the bottom of my list - is a film with no redeeming qualities whatsoever...The story is horrible...The script is loathing...The direction is without comment and the acting is pitiful...But it is filled with a bevy of beautiful Asian creatures worthy of the hour and one-half torture....

The title..........Naked Weapon...........

The star...None other than the Yank tweener (Eurasian) Maggie Q.....

If watching (no sound is required) beautiful Asian women in tan shorts and white tank tops and sometimes wearing slutty dresses killing bad guys is not your thing...You're a homo............

I am sure that there is a You Tube thingy but I don't know how to do that and don't try and tell me how cause I don't give a  fuck...

• Upvote 1

I am having trouble thinking of a favorite bad movie, because if I consider them a favorite, then to my thinking they must not be bad. I never care what the movie critics think. 

I remember one. Back in the 80s, Siskel and Ebert totally trashed a John Cleese movie titled Clockwise. Being a big Cleese fan, I laughed my ass off when I watched it and have every time since, From that point on Siskel and Ebert seemed like idiots to me.

I liked Action Jackson because of Vanity. I was totally in love with her back then. She was another low grade movies about that time called Never Too Young To Die that I liked a lot. Also starring Gene Simmons and John Stamos. She showed a lot of skin in that one, full frontal  nudity. Major boner time for young Lefty.  Then later on, I heard that Vanity found the lord,  got herself born again, and renounced the Hollywood scene and all their hedonistic ways...

I also like this bad movie from 1995, one of many movies over the years that was titled The Stranger. This one starred renowned kick-boxer Kathy Long, as she single-handedly wiped out an outlaw biker gang in some no name desert town. Kathy Long was a total turn on to me. Wearing tight leather pants, with her developed thighs and glutes underneath. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111299/

the-stranger.jpg

Also I happen to like some of Adam Sandler's (Jai Dee's favorite actor 555) less memorable ,movies. 

You Don't Mess With the Zohan makes me laugh like crazy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0960144/

Also That's My Boy made me laugh a lot too. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232200/

Jai Dee and I could have a few laughs watching them together while we both concurred on how LBJ was behind the killing of JFK. 

:biggrin:

In my last few weeks in Pattaya, PDogg and I got together with a mutual friend of ours to eat pizza and watch movies. Our friend procured the movies, and one of them was in the bad category but will always be a favorite for me because it marked the final occasion for the 3 of us to bond, because our mutual friend has apparently gone on from this mortal coil. The mere mention of this movie will always remind me of PDogg and our mutual friend, who was a great guy and a real ladyboy lover whom we both knew from the old days in a ladyboy related Yahoo group we were all active in, Questionable Girls of Thailand, as I recall. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1352388/

Nude Nuns With Big Guns. has lots of lesbian kissing and titty play, so it's right in my wheelhouse.  :happy0065:

Nude_Nuns_With_Big_Guns_2010_R4-front-ww

• Upvote 1

I keep thinking of more bad movies I liked.  Back in the 80s I was a big fan of The Bangles, especially Susanna Hoffs whom I thought was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. She did a low budget movie back then called The Allnighter. She was her typically hot self. I guess it had plot of some sort, but I just was glad for all her on screen time. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092537/

19256394.jpg

They don't come much badder / good than Road House. Patrick Swayze as a kick ass doorman, some really homo-erotic dialogue (The in joke all through the movie is guys telling him "I thought you'd be bigger")

Great example of a bad movie that I quite enjoyed!

Also mentioned in this thread somewhere was Independence Day.  I really enjoyed that one. In some ways quite silly but an all star crew of actors, such good actors that it makes it tough to call it a bad movie but I guess bad is in he eye of the beholder.

Guest JustSumGai

sometimes I really wonder about myself. Fifth Element...bad movie??? wtf? anything with Chris Farley was a bad movie, Fifth was TERRIFIC fun, with good effects, action, dialogue n such. I also loved Independence Day...might have to dl and watch that tomorrow, funny as hell with him dragging stinky across the dessert.

My fav stinker Lung should be well aware of.... Zardoz. Saw it double feature midnight stoner show with Barbarella (another "bad" movie")

For me a bad movie has NO redeeming qualities. Like stupid assholes movies such as dumb and dumber, or that idiot ali j, there's a mess of em. Frankly I still view the Hangover movies as pretty damn BAD.

Loved Chris Farley, and I'd never consider Tommy Boy a bad movie and Black Sheep either for that matter. But, Tommy Boy was a comedy classic and if a person couldn't laugh at it, they must have had a hair brush shoved up their ass, bristle end first. 

Was flicking around the cable channels last night and came upon another bad-but-good movie I had seen before; The Rundown with "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson. Even has Christopher Walken in a large role, he surely needed a paycheck to co-star in this P.O.S.

But not completely awful in an Adam Sandler - Jean Claude Van Damme - Steven Segal totally unwatchable sense, just pretty bad, and has some decent scenery and a cute Brazillian chick along for the ride.  Could be worth wasting 2 hours of your time on.

post-107-0-34415900-1405528170_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

How about that David Spade movie, Joe Dirt ? At least it had Christopher Walken in it, playing a typically bizarre character, although since it was a comedy, Walken's character was kind of funny too but in a creepy way.