Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

41 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Think first prize is 6 million!   :party0049:

Not sure how much she did win. Some of the girls at CIB gave answers, which varied from 1 upto 4 million THB. Anyway, nice amount of cash.

Susi is a smart girl, so probably will spend it wisely. Some of the other ones most likely would blow it on bigger boobs and some more Gucci or LV gadgets :biggrin:

• Like 1

Unhinged four nights in a row at CIB. What a WONDERFUL bar with amazing ladies, reasonable drinks, an energetic ring-the-bell custom and fun hostesses. BFed a cashier whose name I forgot, the amazing Laura and Pop - separately, then together. Pop's sure knows what makes you pop in bed ;)

Probably headed to an NP round today, but might just end up at CIB again. 

5 minutes ago, ribbitrabbit said:

Unhinged four nights in a row at CIB. What a WONDERFUL bar with amazing ladies, reasonable drinks, an energetic ring-the-bell custom and fun hostesses. BFed a cashier whose name I forgot, the amazing Laura and Pop - separately, then together. Pop's sure knows what makes you pop in bed ;)

Probably headed to an NP round today, but might just end up at CIB again. 

Great choice !! Poppy is awesome :biggrin:

Newbie here visiting Bangkok in June and going to check out check in wondering if any of the girls have fairly decent English (language) enough to have a bit of conversation before the fun stuff fiat ploy and patty have caught my eye any info on what they're like would be great too

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jay91 said:

Also heard girls get upset if you have been with them and then go with another girl another time they don't like their walking atm being poached lol is it the same with ladyboys and check in bar?

No idea where you heard it, but it's complete BS :biggrin:

And regarding your first question, read the topic and all your questions are answered 

42 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

No idea where you heard it, but it's complete BS :biggrin:

And regarding your first question, read the topic and all your questions are answered 

Thanks for the reply appreciate it read it on the internet somewhere I'll have read through see what information I can gather and really glad it's b.s. I'm staying pretty close so will probably be spending quite a few nights in there

2 minutes ago, jay91 said:

Thanks for the reply appreciate it read it on the internet somewhere I'll have read through see what information I can gather and really glad it's b.s. I'm staying pretty close so will probably be spending quite a few nights in there

Good for you!! Trust me, barfined > 20 of their girls and never heard a bad word about it. Just tell them you're a butterfly and they'll understand :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Good for you!! Trust me, barfined > 20 of their girls and never heard a bad word about it. Just tell them you're a butterfly and they'll understand :biggrin:

Heard something about butterfly when I read about them getting upset never thought I'd be telling someone I'm a butterfly haha now I'm counting down the days until I am one

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jay91 said:

Also heard girls get upset if you have been with them and then go with another girl another time they don't like their walking atm being poached lol is it the same with ladyboys and check in bar?

Definitely not an issue at CIB -- just keep it light and casual and don't commit to anyone. The vibes a lot fun than any other bar imo, esp if you go for the in-demand ones (Laura, Patty, Rain etc).

Cindy's is a different story in my exp. The girls got upset when I didn't take em again, and even expected me to barfine them simply cause I did last time. Amuses me always given the business they're in :mad0261:

19 minutes ago, jay91 said:

Out of the what seem like the 3 most popular lb lounge bars cib cindys and why not I'd like to hear what you fellas think is the best of the bunch overall

For me:

CIB to party and let loose, the girls genuinely seem to be having a great time esp after midnight. 

Cindy's - Beautiful and horny ladies. If it's a quiet night then you'd need to get 2/3 rounds before they get into the mood. The ST room is a bit okay, so recommend going back to hotel instead of inhouse facilities.

Why Not - have just visited once and found it a bit too loud and pushy for my liking. Others probably have uad a different exp.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ribbitrabbit said:

Definitely not an issue at CIB -- just keep it light and casual and don't commit to anyone. The vibes a lot fun than any other bar imo, esp if you go for the in-demand ones (Laura, Patty, Rain etc).

Cindy's is a different story in my exp. The girls got upset when I didn't take em again, and even expected me to barfine them simply cause I did last time. Amuses me always given the business they're in :mad0261:

Thanks for the replies will be definitely bar fining patty and rain if they're available 

3 minutes ago, ribbitrabbit said:

For me:

CIB to party and let loose, the girls genuinely seem to be having a great time esp after midnight. 

Cindy's - Beautiful and horny ladies. If it's a quiet night then you'd need to get 2/3 rounds before they get into the mood. The ST room is a bit okay, so recommend going back to hotel instead of inhouse facilities.

Why Not - have just visited once and found it a bit too loud and pushy for my liking. Others probably have uad a different exp.

Cib sounds best suited to me from your experience which is good seen as it's a couple of mins from my hotel

I don't know if I went at the wrong time but it was late evening and when I aproached the door the lady there was reluctant to even let me in! Seemed busy when I went in and when I went to order a drink and asked for the drinks menu the guy at the bar didn't seemed too thrilled for some reason. I ordered a drink and was left waiting for at least five minutes. None of the girls came up to talk to me during that time. Didn't get my drink. Not really sure what was going on so I just got up and left.

I had thought CIB would be the best of the four LB bars, so I visited this one last, but was by far the most disappointing. Had good times at the other three places (Cindy's, Whynot and Chaos 9).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ribbitrabbit said:

soo... we getting an update on how the night went? :party0049:

I'm not going until June mate just getting some info off you kind fellas I expect I'll be spending quite a few nights in there so I'll do some sort of review after any tips or tricks in the meantime will be appreciated 

42 minutes ago, jay91 said:

I'm not going until June mate just getting some info off you kind fellas I expect I'll be spending quite a few nights in there so I'll do some sort of review after any tips or tricks in the meantime will be appreciated 

Aha epic! I might be around in June as well, holler if you'd want :telephone:

3 hours ago, ToppedBottom said:

I don't know if I went at the wrong time but it was late evening and when I aproached the door the lady there was reluctant to even let me in! Seemed busy when I went in and when I went to order a drink and asked for the drinks menu the guy at the bar didn't seemed too thrilled for some reason. I ordered a drink and was left waiting for at least five minutes. None of the girls came up to talk to me during that time. Didn't get my drink. Not really sure what was going on so I just got up and left.

I had thought CIB would be the best of the four LB bars, so I visited this one last, but was by far the most disappointing. Had good times at the other three places (Cindy's, Whynot and Chaos 9).

That is immensely strange to hear. Don't think I've read a report of a punter facing trouble at entry. Were you with another woman or do you look underage? The ladies usually line up after you order a drink, so really can't think of other reasons why you'd face such stuff.