Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

On 11/9/2023 at 2:55 PM, Hard1 said:

Last July I paid to Maya a couple of drinks and gave her 500 Baht in the bar, she sucked my cock off and gulped the load. All this in the corner of the main room, near the pool. 

I want to get sucked off in a bar. I was in the girl bar "Lips lounge" in Pattaya a couple of nights ago. I saw a guy getting sucked off through the open door as I walked past. I went I side but there was no privacy to do the deed. They had a dump layout for the bar. 

13 minutes ago, PayingPiper said:

I want to get sucked off in a bar. I was in the girl bar "Lips lounge" in Pattaya a couple of nights ago. I saw a guy getting sucked off through the open door as I walked past. I went I side but there was no privacy to do the deed. They had a dump layout for the bar. 

Guess you have to make up your mind. Getting sucked off in a bar is very well possible ... but you can't expect them to close the bar down to provide you any more privacy :shok:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Guess you have to make up your mind. Getting sucked off in a bar is very well possible ... but you can't expect them to close the bar down to provide you any more privacy :shok:

Yes, my cock is waiting for the right situation. I will be back in Bangkok on 25th. I'll look for quiet corners then. 

Are there any photos of Mina, from Check in bar, online? I did a search of this forum but only got old posts. 

BTW, some of my friends are getting hot under the collar after receiving my dispatches from Thailand, particularly with regard to ladyboys. 

7 minutes ago, PayingPiper said:

Yes, my cock is waiting for the right situation. I will be back in Bangkok on 25th. I'll look for quiet corners then. 

Are there any photos of Mina, from Check in bar, online? I did a search of this forum but only got old posts. 

BTW, some of my friends are getting hot under the collar after receiving my dispatches from Thailand, particularly with regard to ladyboys. 

Mina from CIB ?? Are you sure, because I never heard of any Mina.

There is a Meena and a Nina at Why Not!