Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

7 hours ago, Hard1 said:

I understand from reliable sources that some of the most beautiful girls at CIB recently stopped practicing prostitution and started doing a serious job...I'm happy for them.

Like who? I am not aware of anyone stopping recently (unless with recently you mean like this year :biggrin:)

58 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

Just an example: Bowling.

Bowling 1.jpg

Bowling 2.jpg

Ah okay, that's what I expected you meant. She stopped like 3 months ago ... arbitrary to call that recently haha. But indeed Bowling, PaoPao, Sarah, Peem, July, Catty, Donut, Linda, Nadia, Tonkhaw1, Veenut all moved on this year. 

But luckily June takes well care of replacing the vacancies :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Ah okay, that's what I expected you meant. She stopped like 3 months ago ... arbitrary to call that recently haha. But indeed Bowling, PaoPao, Sarah, Peem, July, Catty, Donut, Linda, Nadia, Tonkhaw1, Veenut all moved on this year. 

I doubt.

• Like 1

Some bad news from CIB came to my ear ... seems miss Enjoy (for those who read my latest TR, 'the best experience ever)' has already left CIB again

Actually not only CIB, she left Thailand and went to try her luck in K-pop country. Hope she'll do well overthere, wish her all the best :love0081:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Some bad news from CIB came to my ear ... seems miss Enjoy (for those who read my latest TR, 'the best experience ever)' has already left CIB again

Actually not only CIB, she left Thailand and went to try her luck in K-pop country. Hope she'll do well overthere, wish her all the best :love0081:

Yet another ladyboy who is more concerned with making money too quickly than improving her craft.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Yet another ladyboy who is more concerned with making money too quickly than improving her craft.

For her, as being a seasoned bar girl, it's more about being fed up with BKK scene, iMHO. She's been around for like over a decade (and already had her pass at the desert), so don't think money is priority nr. 1. 

But then again, gone is gone :biggrin:  and when June replaces her with a gorgeous 21 year old, I won't complain :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For her, as being a seasoned bar girl, it's more about being fed up with BKK scene, iMHO. She's been around for like over a decade (and already had her pass at the desert), so don't think money is priority nr. 1. 

But then again, gone is gone   and when June replaces her with a gorgeous 21 year old, I won't complain :rofl:

The point is that the seasoned bargirls in Thailand have no more market, whilst in EU or in Dubai they are still liked.        I do hope in some young, Silicone and Alcohol-free new entries at CIB, but I doubt. Luckily, there are Cindy's and Obsession.

1 hour ago, Hard1 said:

The point is that the seasoned bargirls in Thailand have no more market, whilst in EU or in Dubai they are still liked.        I do hope in some young, Silicone and Alcohol-free new entries at CIB, but I doubt. Luckily, there are Cindy's and Obsession.

You will never know..........