Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

9 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Really? She looks even better than in the bar photos! She's definitely worth a spin ... where did you find the pic? Did you already plan yoir next trip?

I got this pic from my mate living in BKK, who took from CIB and shagged her about fortnight ago. He recommended her to me. Not yet planned my next trip.

2 hours ago, Teeee said:

So that £60 for 3 or 4 hours?  Great value … do you know if all the girls the same price? 

Price is similar for all girls, although negotiable. If you're a good negotiator, you can even get ST for 1500 THB. But ST is about 1-2 hours!! If you want more time (LT) better pay them around 3000 THB. For that amount they'll probably stay overnight with you. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Price is similar for all girls, although negotiable. If you're a good negotiator, you can even get ST for 1500 THB. But ST is about 1-2 hours!! If you want more time (LT) better pay them around 3000 THB. For that amount they'll probably stay overnight with you. 

Thanks Dan … that’s great to hear.   I’ve not been with the girls from CIB before … would you say all the girls are genuine and trustworthy .. no scams or robbers? 

28 minutes ago, Teeee said:

Thanks Dan … that’s great to hear.   I’ve not been with the girls from CIB before … would you say all the girls are genuine and trustworthy .. no scams or robbers? 

With freelance girls anything can happen, that's why girls from a bar are relatively a safe choice. They won't risk a lucrative job for a one time scam, with the risk someone goes complaining at the bar. 

Didn't hear anything disturbing about current lineup from CIB, nor Why Not and Cindy's Secrets!

Are you in BKK already?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

With freelance girls anything can happen, that's why girls from a bar are relatively a safe choice. They won't risk a lucrative job for a one time scam, with the risk someone goes complaining at the bar. 

Didn't hear anything disturbing about current lineup from CIB, nor Why Not and Cindy's Secrets!

Are you in BKK already?

Not yet but making plans for a long trip very soon.  It looks like there are some fun places to relax and enjoy some gorgeous LB company.  Where you recommend going for the best girls? I heard some hotels don’t like guests bringing girls back .. is it a problem?

• Like 1

Well @Teeee, there are basically 3 major LB bars in BKK. For girls, CIB Sukh. Soi 10 is the absolute nr. 1, followed by Cindy's Secrets in Sukh. Soi 11 and Why Not in Sukh. Soi 4. All within walking distance of each other, so regarding that, any hotel in the lower Sukhumvit area will do. I had never any problems with taking a lb to my room and stayed in quite some hotels (IBIS Soi 4, Novotel Ploenchit, Novotel Soi 4, Mercure Soi 11, Mercure Soi 22). In general it won't be an issue. But for sure you find a lot of info if you google on 'guest friendly' hotels. I'll be in BKK again next month ... can't wait !!

• Like 2

On 5/2/2023 at 6:44 PM, Dan Miller said:

Are you in BKK already?

Not so sure. 

And I prefer self insurance. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 3:36 PM, Dan Miller said:

Well @Teeee, there are basically 3 major LB bars in BKK. For girls, CIB Sukh. Soi 10 is the absolute nr. 1, followed by Cindy's Secrets in Sukh. Soi 11 and Why Not in Sukh. Soi 4. All within walking distance of each other, so regarding that, any hotel in the lower Sukhumvit area will do. I had never any problems with taking a lb to my room and stayed in quite some hotels (IBIS Soi 4, Novotel Ploenchit, Novotel Soi 4, Mercure Soi 11, Mercure Soi 22). In general it won't be an issue. But for sure you find a lot of info if you google on 'guest friendly' hotels. I'll be in BKK again next month ... can't wait !!

Thanks Dan .. very useful.   Can you recommend any LB bars in the Thai coastal resorts