Soho Bar, Theppraya Road

bumblebee

Spotted a few ladyboys working in this bar just as you leave Pattaya heading towards Jomtien.  One or two are from the now closed Sugar & Spice bar in the Jomtien Complex.  The bar is about 5 minutes walk from the overpass as you can see in the first photo.

There is an open area at the front and then a glassed of section at the back.  Maybe worth a look for the more adventurous amongst us.

post-106-0-67472100-1392874990_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-56705100-1392875005_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-23548900-1392875023_thumb.jpg

Not been in for a year or so - then the girls (no LB's) were sat outside. One reluctantly shifted her ass and came in to serve me and my chum then went back outside again.

The only thing I liked about the bar was a wall full of photos/news articles (put up by long gone previous owner) about Soho (London) Postwar. Not the "Sex Soho but the Soho of the writers and artists who frequented the pubs in that area.

Coming from a liaison in Jomtien? :biggrin:

Not exactly, but I stopped in tonight and I am now contemplating liasons with 2 out of the the 3 girls there  :biggrin:

Nice atmosphere...low pressure.

They don't have the perfect short time arrangement so one might have to take out.

BF 500 thb for cashier (2 of the girls) and 350 thb for non-cashier girl.

Rose

Kwan

Meen

post-184-0-07110700-1393093994_thumb.jpg

post-184-0-88626000-1393094015_thumb.jpg

post-184-0-80580200-1393094034_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

She's really quite sweet SS.  Speaks excellent English.  Credit really must go to BB for this discovery :hi:

We can certainly take a ride over when you arrive...maybe Foggy too  :drinks:

I think that we would be well received as it looks like the place could use a little support.

Deal. Can't wait to meet Miss Rose. Might buy her a drink or two.  :rolleye0012:

Thanks bumblebee.

Defo want to check it out when I get there in a few days.

Popped in on the way home from Jomtien tonight. The Squirrelman had already taken a third of the ladyboys home, but the 2 other, Rose and Meen are very pleasant company. It's a really relaxing spot, low sounds and no hard sell for ladydrinks. The LBs start their shift at 4 pm and they also live on the premises.

4.17 reckons it could become a handy local, with which I fully agree. I'll post some photos of the 2 girls tomorrow. It turns out the owner is the same guy who had Sugar & Spice in the Jomtien Complex.

We will be back for sure!