Soho Bar, Theppraya Road

bumblebee

Spotted a few ladyboys working in this bar just as you leave Pattaya heading towards Jomtien.  amongst us.

Still seems to be a bit of confusion over tbe location of this bar, which I find surprising. Note it's NOT in Jomtien it's on the left as you leave Pattaya heading up the hill TOWARDS Jomtien.

Still seems to be a bit of confusion over tbe location of this bar, which I find surprising. Note it's NOT in Jomtien it's on the left as you leave Pattaya heading up the hill TOWARDS Jomtien.

Trenton42 and I were walking up and down Jomtien yesterday and couldn't find the joint. Don't know why we both though it was in Jomtien. Nonetheless we got ET on the case and he finally found it back in Pattaya. We scooted over and had a beer. I met the lovely Rose and was smitten. I hope to return soon. She is lovely. 

Deal. Can't wait to meet Miss Rose. Might buy her a drink or two.  :rolleye0012:

Sam do i understand that you will come to pattaya and when?

I will be there also in March,it will be nice to see you,i owe you some drinks,i stood you up twice...

Sam do i understand that you will come to pattaya and when?

I will be there also in March,it will be nice to see you,i owe you some drinks,i stood you up twice...

I'm here now Panic. However will leave soon for Bangkok and perhaps Chiang Mai prior to returning to North America. Yes you owe me some drinks but I'm afraid they'll have to wait for another time.  :biggrin:

Enjoy you trip.