The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

The following was written on an envelope in the USA, & was successfully delivered. But to whom, & to where exactly?

Hill

John

Mass

Ha!  My stepdad was a postal worker and told me this one years ago!

It was going to John Underhill in Andover, Massachusetts.

Guest sustra

Sure is, must be an Italian thing. :biggrin:

i did not answer this question as i am italian so...the pink colour is originated from the colour of the main sport magazine called " Gazzetta dello Sport " that has pink pages and was the first to organize and sponsor the race...

• Upvote 2

i did not answer this question as i am italian so...the pink colour is originated from the colour of the main sport magazine called " Gazzetta dello Sport " that has pink pages and was the first to organize and sponsor the race...

Cheers Sustra, I guessed there must have been a local reason for the colour and very gentlemanly of you to leave the question open to the non Italians here. :hi:

• Upvote 1

Mark Mothersbaugh is a composer and one of the most successful writers of music for TV and the movies.

The Rugrats, Pee Wee's playhouse, Dumb and Dumber, Happy Gilmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, literally dozens of others......and lately House of Lies and Shameless. But he is more famous for fronting a seminal New Wave band out of Akron, Ohio in the late 70's.

Name of that band?