The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Which King was considered a giant in his time. His life size statue sees him measured at 6' 3". There are even some reports of him being 6' 7".

And here's a hint - today's Prince William is a direct descendant of one of his bastard children.

And the answer is   -   William of Seward. Just kidding, a little joke for JaiDee. Very little joke, sorry.

It's Charles II. And his great height proved to be a challenge for his loyal men then they were smuggling him out of England to France. That he came back to claim the throne is another of those stories I love.

You got it in one Sustra. :hi:

I knew that one but I guess most here did. The deepest point in the ocean comes up in quizzes regularly. And it's where James Cameron went in a mini sub. That took some balls, one slip up & he could never have returned to the surface.

Guest sustra

not fixed as the inclination of the axis and rotation of the earth change it continuously...nothing to do with Ozone Hole and global warming ( when in abstinence  in my city we say "i am so horny that  i would fuck even the ozone hole " )

Tamil Sandokan's brother used to stay near Madras to fight the British India Company

• Upvote 1

OK, same era......but back to Cambodia

Name the leader who overthrew King Sihanouk;  we supported him in the 70's and throughout the Cambodian civil war.

2 hints;  We shipped him off to Hawaii when the Khmer Rouge came marching into Phnom Penh in 1975.

His name is a palindrome.

Think he was Jimmy Carter's National Security adviser, though that many not be the correct term.

National Security Advisor! Of course, I should have thought about it a bit longer.

Name the two southernmost countries that are entirely below the Tropic of Capricorn?

One of them must be New Zealand. Of the other two possibilities, South Africa & Chile, I pick Chile. I'm sure SA is extends too far north.

National Security Advisor! Of course, I should have thought about it a bit longer.

One of them must be New Zealand. Of the other two possibilities, South Africa & Chile, I pick Chile. I'm sure SA is extends too far north.

New Zealand is correctomundo!

Still looking for the other.

For BB's question I will say Bowling?

For P Dogg's  I will say; Fiji?

For you guys still into late 70's trivia;  who was John Simon Ritchie?

Lionel?

Fiji is not below the T of C.

Lesotho is one of four countries entirely below the T of C but not one of the two most southern.