Great energy, good conversation, awesome vibes....

Swedeman007

I do recall an LB in the old La Bamba who talked a great fight in the bar, but as soon as we got back to the room, the promised LT became a ST, she was all hurry, hurry, got to meet friends BS.  It really did mess up what was potentially looking like a great night. Her loss as I gave some of my friends the nod when they showed an interest in taking her after that.

This actually happens quite often, Swedeman......we used to call these people ''starfish'' for the way they just lay there like one and wait for the whole thing to be over with.

In Catholic marriages it can also be called ''a wife.''

Don't sweat it and don't take it personally, these people are on the clock and doing a job; and how often do people really like their jobs?  I would guess that half the time you take home a hooker she will rock your world, half the time she will be a let-down.

• Upvote 1

I haven't been taking anyone new for quite a while now but I reckon some ladyboys have learned what to do in order to get barfined.  And some of these ladyboys don't enjoy sex with farang and have learned what ro do to get it over quickly.

Now those who do enjoy sex or are good at faking it have the opportunity to turn one night into several nights or more. But some just can't or are unwilling to fake it.

That said, I think how you click in the bar is probably a good indicator of how the bedroom will play out.

• Upvote 1

It happens occasionally, and it’s always a disappointment when it does, but nothing really to be done about it.  The last time this happened to me, though, it was entirely my fault.  It was a couple of years ago in one of the Soi Diana bars.  There was a young LB there (just 20 years old) who was new to the game and she was absolutely gorgeous.  Tall and lean, not wearing tawdry slutwear but just skin-tight jeans and a nice blouse.  Hair pulled back and up on her head, and not too much make-up.  A classic Siamese beauty.  Fine-featured face, long slender neck…whew!  Her face truly could have come straight from a carving on an ancient temple wall.  She was very quiet and aloof, though, which I took to be shyness due to being so fresh.  No matter, I had to have her.  I just wanted to enjoy her beauty.  I remember joking to myself that even if I end up just masturbating while looking at her it will still be OK.  How not so far from the truth that turned out to be!

The mamasan/bar tender was nice and was guiding her through the process.  2000 baht LT.  I didn’t argue.  I was smitten, and that included the barfine anyway.  I wanted her all night.  Well, she was a classic all right…the classic shy dead fish in bed.  We exchanged mutual blowjobs.  Her cock was as classically magnificent as the rest of her, but her blowjob performance was of the perfunctory mostly a handjob variety.  I lubed up a finger and was diddling her tight pucker when she said no boom-boom because it hurts.  I used all the soiboy charm (copyright 1995, 1997, 2002) I could muster, telling her that we would go slow, etc. etc.  No go.  We lay around a bit then drifted off to sleep.  She was as stiff and rigid a person sleeping as she was awake.  No cuddling, no spooning, no pretence of affection at all.

In the morning a mutual blowjob repeat of the previous night, and then she dressed and left.  Done.  I had a 5th floor room at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 and 2nd Road, directly over the front entrance.  After I got the call from reception confirming that I was still alive and not robbed blind, I went to the small balcony and watched her walk down the soi to the corner to get a motorbike taxi.  “Goodbye my Siamese beauty”, I said out loud, “We’ll never meet again.”  And, in fact, I have not seen hide nor hair of her since.  I have a strong feeling she was like undoubtedly many who give the business a try but never make their peace with it.  They just move on to something else or move home.

• Upvote 1