ST, LT, 1 LB.....

Swedeman007

Everyone has a different plan/mindset in LOS when it comes to how you spend your time and with who. I am curious to know what the BMs prefer when in town whether it is LT, ST, or spend your holiday with just one girl. For those who are living the dream, obviously your agenda may be a bit different, and would think that having a GF is the way to go for some, not all, but some.

In my earlier years traveling to LOS it was always LT for me, and rarely ever did I go ST. These days its 98% ST, and the rare LT when the LB just falls asleep in the bed, or if feel she was worthy of a morning knob and shag then I will keep her around until noon time. 

-Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

have gf, ensconced in her shop on the outskirts of Pattaya.  Always did ST before this tho. I can see the appeal of that.  Pay em to leave, then carry on doing what you please at your own pace and time. 

• Upvote 1

I hardly ever used short time rooms until the last few years . I do use them a tad more now but stlll prefer the comfort of my own room.

It seems that every trip I have a favourite gal that i spend more time with than others.

One time new gal encounters are not as prevalent as in the past. It's hard to beat the "tried and true", which fortunately are plentiful. 

Cheers DK

• Upvote 2

Bahtwise, LT is the much better deal.   Same amount spent on ladydrinks and barfine and slightly more for the ladyboy de jour for 10 extra hours.  And morning boom boom.

But then sometimes you just need your space so ST is good too.

Decisions, decisons.     :biggrin:  

• Upvote 1

Bahtwise, LT is the much better deal.   Same amount spent on ladydrinks and barfine and slightly more for the ladyboy de jour for 10 extra hours.  And morning boom boom.

Not always......a few times I did long times in BKK way back when and the girl would wake up and leave; with me laying there thinking ''why the hell did I pay her to sleep next to me all night?"

ST only now, since 5 years or more......in fact, once I rub one out I am literally counting down the seconds till she is out the door so I can get a snack and watch the tube. Alone.

Not always......a few times I did long times in BKK way back when and the girl would wake up and leave; with me laying there thinking ''why the hell did I pay her to sleep next to me all night?"

Too true there is a big difference in a BKK long time versus a Pattaya one .

I rarely take anyone LT in BKK any more unless I've met them very late at night and they've made it clear it suits them to stay til afternoon or its someone I've known a while and know their form .

Pattaya on the other hand is a altogether different kettle of fish , appear too keen and they will come back with a suitcase .

• Upvote 1