January's Parties.

bumblebee

Baby Boom A Go Go

2nd Anniversary Party

Thursday 9 Jan....Starts 9 pm

Sensations Bar

Friday 10th January

Mooning.gif Party Mooning.gif

Oldlover will be celebrating his 70th Birthday Party 

We are installing a small ramp to the bar to allow easy access for his Zimmer frame.

Cocktails mainly consisting of Steradent will be available.

Oldlover is a gentleman and he would like to meet you all if you are in town.

Everyone is welcome

Check In Bar  (Bangkok)

Have party for Birthday Neuy on 15th January.  Hope to see you then.

1511159_488525734597432_2079871000_n.jpg

post-136-0-49874800-1389269486_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

i fucking love it that i learn about parties happening  a few sois down from a guy a few continents away.

:party0030:

when you back here my friend?

we got us some wandering to do.

:jig:

i'll even get an iphone so you can talk to Siri and then i can read whatever the hell it is you said!

:phone:

although, i'm pretty sure you'll make her cry. just like you do all your girls.

8P

:character00218:

• Upvote 1

i fucking love it that i learn about parties happening  a few sois down from a guy a few continents away.

:party0030:

when you back here my friend?

we got us some wandering to do.

:jig:

i'll even get an iphone so you can talk to Siri and then i can read whatever the hell it is you said!

:phone:

although, i'm pretty sure you'll make her cry. just like you do all your girls.

8P

:character00218:

Do I know you? :unsure:

If you are talking to me then I can tell you that Karl & BigTel understand me perfectly due to our Welash vocabulary :biggrin:

I'll be in the Philippines from May 13th buddy taking in Manila, Boracay Island & Tagaytay City, I met a real sweetie there on my last trip so will be spending all my time with her (just your type too :winking0023: )

All the accomodation and domestic flights have been booked but Im toying with the idea of popping to Pattaya for 4 nights on the way back home (28th May - 2nd June), the question is..is it worth it?, decisions decisions :indifferent0025:

On the Size of Scottish Cocks

It is a widely known fact that the size of Scottish penises (or “Jock-cocks”, “thistle-wranglers”, “sheep-stabbers”, “anti-English-hard-ons”) are of such an enormous size, it made the wearing of pants (or “trousers”) difficult for most of the population until the mid 1700′s, and hence made the invention and subsequent wearing of the kilt a necessity. Many years of roaming the hillsides looking for some English to trap and eat, coupled with the free-flowing aspects of basic kiltery led to a clause being inserted into the Act of Union in 1707 banning the wearing of the kilt unless in a designated area whilst playing the bagpipes and gouging gullible tourists about fake monsters in slightly creepy lakes. Following the assimilation into the United Kingdom, kilt-wearing nearly died out, and was replaced by the Scottish male almost exclusively wearing shortie-shorts, around which he hung his drying haggis and skulls “he had innocently found” of the English. This was seen as a blatant attempt in goading the English, coupled with the fact that Robert Burns had just spread a rumour about every Englishman only having half a testicle due to the overproduction of a nascent imperial arrogance on their part.

Scottish penises would never be as large again. The “Golden Era Of Scottish Cockage” (as Sir Walter Scott termed it in his lament “Och, Ma Boaby’s Wee Now”) seems to have died out in the late 19th Century. Generations of Scotsmen have had their penis growth restricted by the pant-wearing fashion of modern times, and now Scot’s penises rank just under the leaders Belgium in the latest European Union Cock Index (2006).

Scottish Nationalist party leader, and current First Minister of Scotland Alex Salmond has vowed to increase the size of Scottish cocks in his party’s latest manifesto “Bigger Cocks As Soon As We Split From The Tiny-Dicked English”. Approval of this motion will be put to a referednum vote in 2010, and it is hoped by all that the pro-big voting block will get the bill passed by Parliament, so that we all may see the rise of big Scottish cocks again.

• Upvote 2