What Do Men Want For Christmas

pdogg

Got this email the other day:

Craft Beer Club won a spot in Fox News’s segment for their “Top 10 Gifts Men want for Christmas” to be aired on December 11th  at 8:20 am EST

Now, I'd much rather get membership to the Beer Club than get another fookin sweater.

But what do men really want?

How about a blowjob? Duh

My best Christmas present of my life was when my girlfriend bought a parochial school uniform for her to wear while we got down and dirty.   :santa:

Wives, how about a  roundtrip ticket for only hubby (and not wifey) to Thailand or the PI along with a gross of condoms and bucket of lube.  How cool a wife is that!

But the Beer Club Membership is OK, to learn more about it you can watch the Fox segment or look here but I think they only ship to the USA:

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/98-beer-of-the-month-club/

So what do you guys want from Santa?   :santa2:

O top shelf would be a chorus line of LBs.

But I suppose I'll have to be content with a ham and some cheap wine.

Mr. Ken as you eat your ham, drink your wine and watch the chorus line of LBs, what are they wearing and singing? Is it a private show or have you invited friends (me primarily) to share the food, drink and chorus line dessert?  :biggrin:

I wish you a healthy and happy holiday with or without the chorus line. If I could hitch a ride with Santa I'd ask him to drop me off on your roof. Now that would be something'!  Ho Ho Ho!!!

That would indeed be something Sam. My roof deck is big enough for a helicopter to land, so Santa should have no trouble.

Unfortunately the chorus line aint gunna happen.

But anyway, a healthy & happy holiday to you too my friend. I hope we get a chance to catch up in 2014.