Sunee Plaza

Ernesto

Guest JustSumGai

Some nice find there P69, I spot a few like that out and about but too shy to ask them for photos. :biggrin::pic:

would be nice for us if you did. Might be good for them too. Wish you'd do a strolling thru Sunee sometime.  Just tell the girls you work for a site that helps guys decide where to spend their time in Thailand :)

would be nice for us if you did. Might be good for them too. Wish you'd do a strolling thru Sunee sometime.  Just tell the girls you work for a site that helps guys decide where to spend their time in Thailand :)

Alas that makes sense to the marketing mind of a westerner but most times it is lost on the locals.

Sunee is shrinking.

There are now only five gogos open.

They are Nice Boys and Power Boys (the old Mic My Boy) on Soi VC and Eros and Sunny Boys (the old Jim Jimmy James) in Sunee proper near Soi Yensabai.

Happy Boys on Soi Yensabai was just remodeled and re-opened last night.

more than ever the Sunee boys will probably not appeal to you.

Probably the best bet is Bo, the service girl at Powerboys.  Beware that Powerboys have just raised the price of boy drinks from 120 babt to 170 baht so if you like her perhaps best just to "off" her (gay word for barfine) without buying a drink or wait till the bar closes at 1AM and call her.  The off fee was 300 baht but that may have changed.

The beer bars of Sunee are still a nice place for quiet drinks with mates with some 50 baht gin and tonic happy hours. 

• Upvote 2

Sunee is shrinking

more than ever the Sunee boys will probably not appeal to you.

Sad to hear this. It seems every time I plan a trip to LOS things shrink. The closer I get to my travel dates the more and more the Canadian dollar shrinks. Now you're telling me my old Sunee neighbourhood is shrinking. What's a po'boy to do? Boo Hoo. 

See Bo.

She's a service girl at Power Boys.

More pics and contact details in her thread.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4749-bo-in-pattaya/

attachicon.gifbo9511.jpg

Bo could easily tempt my return..........What a sexy creature.............

I'd guess Bo don't know football or baseball but I'd wager Bo knows something about balls..........

Damn...Young and hot and sexy......................

Bo could easily tempt my return..........What a sexy creature.............

I'd guess Bo don't know football or baseball but I'd wager Bo knows something about balls..........

Damn...Young and hot and sexy......................

Bo is defo legal.

Quite awhile ago, at least a year ago, maybe two, a very good source told me she was 19 so now she might even be 21.

She used to be roomates with Malt.

Malt is now a ladyboy and calls herself Molly.