Ladyboys who Work in GG bars

bumblebee

We have all seen the odd LB or 2 working in predominantly GG bars around Thailand.  I am sure most of us have mulled at some point why they choose to work there and not in a full on LB bar.  Well the other day I was chatting to one such LB and when I asked her why she chose that option rather than a dedicated LB bar her reply was. "Because I am a lady so I work in a lady bar."  and the idea of working in an LB bar held no appeal.  I had never really thought about it that way before, I always presumed they did not like the competition of other LBs, always something new to learn in Los.

Nana

They are all post ops in the main and i used to date one in Classroom Bar until expelled for being from Laos as most were in Nana recently.. certainly all the ones that i know from Laos were shunted out the GG bars but maybe they crept back now..TIT

She told me that working in a postie bar would send her crazy..

I enjoy the mixed bars more than the LB-only bars.  The LB-only bars can sometimes have a "gang"-like atmosphere among the girls.  A bit of a loud edge to them.  More pronounced aggression being played out; jockying for position in the hierarchy.  The mixed bars tend to have a bit of a nicer atmosphere.  Maybe the presence of GGs has a "feminizing' influence on the demeanor of the LBs there?

In almost all instances when I've barfined a LB from a mixed bar she has said before I paid up, "You know I ladyboy?"  I love that because I get to play my "shocked monger" role:

"What?! (mouth agape and eyes wide) You ladyboy?" 

Nervous look on her face, a carefully stated, "Yes, I ladyboy." 

To which I reply (still with shocked expression), "You have cock?!" 

Reply, "Yes" usually with a growingly serious expression in her eyes.

"You have hard cock?"

"Um, yes.  It hard."

"I suck your hard cock?"

Typically at this point the jig is up.  Much hilarity and subsequent debauchery ensues...The End.

• Upvote 3

Looking back at the database, most of my LBs come from gg bars. I almost always ask why they work there and one relatively constant theme has been that they are afraid to work in an LB bar. The more feminine that they are, it seems the more prone to bullying ("boxing") they are and so working in a gg bar is a less daunting work environment for them.

As some form of validation of this, whenever I ask an LB to come to a LB bar e.g. Famous or La Bamba, almost without fail their first reaction is to say that they are afraid that the resident girls might box them....And then Beer of Foxy Bar told me of her first two nights in an LB bar where her success bred such resentment amongst the other girls that they stole all her money and her id so that she couldn't work for a week or more until it had been replaced.

• Upvote 2

Lots of interesting observations here.  :happy0065:

What hasn't been mentioned yet is that the very first bar at which a ladyboy works is often one where she knows somebody, either a friend or the mamasan.

Of course the same goes for bars beyond the first.

The workplace can be toxic in any country, and eventually a ladyboy finds the right fit for her.

I spent the last 3 nights on the NEP LB Bar treadmill mixing it up with a few GG bars. Anyway I dropped into one on the ground floor I think which had a LB working as a meet and greet and showing customers to seats.

She was really busy so I bought her a drink on the basis of her hard work with no alterior motive. A large gay fellow then appeared and began to give me the third degree, she not speak english, you know she ladyboy, you want take her. Once it was established that I was aware she was a LB all was OK and I was informed how good she would be for me.

What about Lollipop, I wasn't aware it was a mixed LB, GG bar until I was having a quiet drink with a GG and my radar started to ping and I'm sure I recognised a couple of ex Obsession girls. When I mentioned to her that there were a lot of LB's working the bar she emphatically denied it and said only lady here. I presume, as Tomcat said, they're now postop.

I walked into Straps on the 2nd floor to find a lineup of LB's dancing then the next night it was GG's.

• Upvote 2

What hasn't been mentioned yet is that the very first bar at which a ladyboy works is often one where she knows somebody, either a friend or the mamasan.

That was certainly the case with one sweetie I met earlier this year, although not working in a bar, she got my 'paid barfine with breakfast' box ticked.

Now 6 months later she's all dolled-up and working at Pook Swan House  :flirt2:

• Upvote 1