List of Bangkok Ladyboy Bars

pdogg

We're putting together a list of Bangkok Ladyboy venues.  Please let us know if something else should be on the list:

Nana Plaza:- Obsessions, Cascades, Temptations, Casanova

Nana Plaza Post Op Bars  Voodoo

Nana Area:  Check In bar, Alco Cart, Guess bar,

Soi Cowboy:-Cockatoo

Soi 33; - Darkside

Patpong: KC3

Is KC2 still around?

Kings Corner?

VJ Internet Bar

Is there a Calypso Ladyboy show?

• Upvote 1

One that is kind of small and perhaps still under the radar is Pinocchio bar on Patpong 2, been there a few times and had a good time , some real lookers and no real pressure, kind of tucked away so a little harder to find

Good to hear its still around, its been years since Ive been there

KC3 is back as a ladyboy bar with a lone GG.. same place where it always was but re furbished with new layout

King Korner is back as the post op bar where it always was.. it may be mixed with GGs . cant remember. Its a bit smaller from the old place a few years back. 

King Garden is the newer Bar and Ladyboy only.. im not sure but i think some posties in here as well. I think this is what was being called KC2

maybe RX Pharm or Snick can re confirm this. I go often but dont bother looking at the signs

• Upvote 1

KC3 is back as a ladyboy bar with a lone GG.. same place where it always was but re furbished with new layout

King Korner is back as the post op bar where it always was.. it may be mixed with GGs . cant remember. Its a bit smaller from the old place a few years back. 

King Garden is the newer Bar and Ladyboy only.. im not sure but i think some posties in here as well. I think this is what was being called KC2

maybe RX Pharm or Snick can re confirm this. I go often but dont bother looking at the signs

TC is correct, King's Garden (the former King's Corner 2 which was the temporary relocation of King's Corner during renovations) is the new lb bar on Patpong. It is a 100% lb bar. I visited it in October, but I am not sure if it is 100% preop or a mix with postops.  King's Corner is indeed smaller, as they have put an outside bar around the front and side outer walls, by moving the interior walls in by about 3 feet.

Didn't spot the gg in KIng's Castle 3 - but the dance platforms have been moved to the 2 side and back walls, with customer sitting in the middle section, where the dance platform used to be.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, just got back from Thailand a week or so ago, i wish I could go right back!!

Unfortunately, I didn't pluck up the courage to tangle with one of the many gorgeous LBs I found whilst I was out there, but I did find a couple of LBs in a bar called Cocktail Bar on Soi Cowboy, I can't say I remember seeing it mentioned on here, but there were at least 3 or 4 in there.

One of them was the awesome Kathy, I was literally minutes away from popping off (excuse the pun) with her, but my bottle didn't hold up, as it was our last night, and we had a early flight, etc. etc. blah blah, man I wish I'd done it. She was absolutely stunning!! Argh!!!

She did inform me that she actually spends most of her time in Singapore, and is only in Thailand for 2 months at a time, but I wasn't sure if that was just a line to try and tempt me...I digress.

Anyway, just wanted to put this bar on the list for future mongers.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, just got back from Thailand a week or so ago, i wish I could go right back!!

Unfortunately, I didn't pluck up the courage to tangle with one of the many gorgeous LBs I found whilst I was out there, but I did find a couple of LBs in a bar called Cocktail Bar on Soi Cowboy, I can't say I remember seeing it mentioned on here, but there were at least 3 or 4 in there.

One of them was the awesome Kathy, I was literally minutes away from popping off (excuse the pun) with her, but my bottle didn't hold up, as it was our last night, and we had a early flight, etc. etc. blah blah, man I wish I'd done it. She was absolutely stunning!! Argh!!!

She did inform me that she actually spends most of her time in Singapore, and is only in Thailand for 2 months at a time, but I wasn't sure if that was just a line to try and tempt me...I digress.

Anyway, just wanted to put this bar on the list for future mongers.

Yes I believe you mean Cockatoo Bar on Soi Cowboy. There is no other LB bar on that Soi, at least not that I know of. 

Yes, Tony, Kathy was indeed a missed opportunity for you for sure. In the future you need to appreciate the moment and seize it regardless of an early flight in the morning. The flight could be warming up on the tarmac for all I care so if the opportunity arises do your best to embrace it.

In any event, don't worry about it. We have all had missed opportunities in the past and undoubtedly will again in the future. No big deal. Just try to minimize them. 

I was on soi Cowboy just last night and am sure Cockatoo is still the only LB bar there ( note : pressure to buy ladydrinks is huge there they tried to pad my bill so doubt I would ever go back) , also a seldom mentioned LB bar is

I was on soi Cowboy just last night and am sure Cockatoo is still the only LB bar there ( note : pressure to buy ladydrinks is huge there ) , also a seldom mentioned LB bar is Pinochio on Patpong 2 , was there just the other night and can confirm there is no shortage of talent

• Upvote 1