Japanese LBs

globetrotter

Why is it that in every single vid , whoever the LB is they make that exact same childish whimpering noise all vid long , it can get downright annoying , must be a cultural thing , but still ...

If you check out Japanese GG vids they all make so much noise...

I'm a voyeur. I love the noise.

I can walk away from a video or the computer and cum by just listening, no hands.

Things like hotel rooms with thin Lincoln Duncan walls, all sorts of setups that let me hear their noise is one of the biggest turnons for me.

I hate it to. In videos, but I was fucking this America Jap girl back in LA and she made these same noises. At first I thought it was a joke, but then I thought it was fucking hot! And after that chic dumped me I would spank my monkey to the memory of her noises..

haha

Like KenW I love the noise and the more the better.

For a few years I had an "arrangement' with a Japanese woman half my age (those were the days). It started out as pure business then morphed into a fuckbuddy situation no questions asked.

Anyway she used to make so much noise during sex, and particularly cunnilingus, I was sure hotel staff were going to bang on the door to see if everything was OK.

I used to get her to tell me in english what she intended to do during our session then repeat it in Japanese during the act. I found it extremely exciting when she spoke Japanese especially if she did it in a commanding way.

I'm getting a rise just thinking about it.

• Upvote 3

Like KenW I love the noise and the more the better.

I used to get her to tell me in english what she intended to do during our session then repeat it in Japanese during the act. I found it extremely exciting when she spoke Japanese especially if she did it in a commanding way.

Adding to my previous post, there are 3 other snippets I thought of after reading Uncle's post above.

One is that I studied Introductory Japanese about 15 years ago. Though now mostly forgotten through lack of use, I knew enough to hear some of what went on in the videos I was watching back then. The thing that impressed me most was the amount of NO and DON'T I heard, as well as HURTING ME. As one who likes to see Japanese girls cum all over, gangbanged, tortured, hurt, that turned me on savagely. In the scenes the implication was that these girls were being raped, and seriously harmed.

Second, and related, I once downloaded some outtakes from a JPese site I was a member of briefly. One of these was extremely insightful. The girl was being fucked by a much older man, nothing special, only missionary position, but she was crying tears, yelling all of these NOs and stuff. Then he came and it was over. But the out take meant the camera was still rolling. As soon as the director had said CUT, she sat up and was laughing, yapping away to her fucker and all the crew around her, wiping away her tears. The pain and suffering was all an act, but a superbly horny one at that.

Third. A mate of mine honeymooned in Hawaii. I remember him telling me that the hotel was full of JPese honeymooners. The walls were Lincoln Duncan thin, he said, and every night and day, in their room, my mate & his new wife were party to the noise of all these JPese wives doing exactly the same: making astonishing noise. So it's not just whores, it is deep in their culture, obviously (as rxpharm and others have said).

• Upvote 1