La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Guest LaBambaBar

Great pics, bumblebee!

Very nice to see you, pdogg, shyguyuk, rickshaw, josh1963, truegent, and many others in the, err, clubhouse last night - especially one certain person (who shall not be named for fear of embarrassment) who had turned up the previous evening in search of the party!

We caught this moment near the very end - khun Bell had just returned from, ahem, a pressing engagement.  The first thing she did was add to Jenny's bounty...

post-6837-0-33278000-1423297570_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Guest LaBambaBar

Many thanks for all the great photos you have shown us, bumblebee.

We will miss you very much.

There will always be a cold Singha Light waiting for you in La Bamba (and an orange juice for Mrs BB, of course).

All the best to you both from everyone at La Bamba.

Guest LaBambaBar

Customers don't want to be hassled.

Customers don't want to be ignored.

Not easy to get the balance right!

You ain't whistlin' Dixie, pdogg.

You ain't whistlin' Dixie, pdogg.

What makes it even more difficult is that different customers have different expectations.  Some customers want a gaggle of ladyboys around them like the onslaught one often gets in Phnom Penh bars.

Others want ladyboys to keep their distance unless he calls one over.

And even the very same customer may want something different on Monday than on Tuesday.  8P

I have to say that I was VERY impressed with the way the ladyboys were looking at Saturday's party.  Every single one of them was hot, hot, and hot and they all seem quite friendly.  If I was single, Bell would be my first choice.

And Nancy who is arguably the biggest superstar in Pattaya has always been really nice to both me me and my teerak.  Some superstars can get too full of themselves but she has poise, style and grace was well as other great attributes!  

post-45-0-59891200-1423414670_thumb.jpg

Guest LaBambaBar

A couple of pics from last night.  The ladies very much got in to the spirit of Chinese New Year.  Nok also gave each member of staff 'ang pao', which was most welcome!

post-6837-0-61360200-1424336234_thumb.jp

post-6837-0-37125100-1424336236_thumb.jp
  • Upvote 2