Who's in town

stoolpusher

Thanks BB oneday I will be there for vollyball where is the beer garden in Patts I am staying at the Penthouse is it close by.

Beer Garden is very close. Just before you get to walking street on the right. If your walking from the Penthouse. 4 minute walk.

SP,

Just before you enter Walking Street there will be a bunch of open air beer bars on the water side of Beach Road. Enter the beer bar complex and walk straight towards the water. At the very end you will enter Pattaya Beer Garden. It is an open restaurant/bar with a covered section and open deck section. Terrific place for meeting friends and enjoying a few wet ones.

Never did make it to PBG , since its on the water is it expensive by Patts standards, whats a beer go for ?

That's the beauty of the place GT, the drink prices are good.  From example Tiger is 45 B a glass, 90 B a pint, and 145 B for a jug.  They supply a bucket of ice and limes if you want for free also.  So that's better value than most of our regular bars.  It's a great option for meeting up early in the evening and then heading off elsewhere if you are on an LB hunt.

I don't drink bottles there, I think they are cheaper than WS venues though.  No doubt there will be many a meet up there in the next 6 months, keep any eye on the forum for arrangements.

• 2 weeks later...

GT,

The food is fine at PBG. Good Thai and good western. No poutine or timbits however. 

Great place to take your lady for dinner, have a decent meal, beer, take in the sea breeze, listen to the music videos and read an English newspaper (for the Football)

Or If your not with your lady then its also a great place to meet up with the lads :drinks:

post-136-0-61939900-1381044919_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-41680900-1381045158_thumb.jpg