Beyond the Commodity

bumblebee

So you spot the LB that takes your fancy and you say to yourself I'm having a bit of that.  You head to the room and get down to the action.  You are in the missionary position and you lock eyes.  What do you see?  

A hot sex commodity that is there for your carnal desires, an object basically, or do you at times see beyond the eyes looking at you and glimpse the person in there that is doing what they can to get by in life whether they like it or not.  

Probably a mix of both I'd imagine but it might be interesting to hear your views.

• Upvote 1

Personally I have never been able to get beyond the human side of things. As long as there are eyes, a voice, a touch it is tough to simply dismiss the humanity of the encounter. I tried on many occasions but unsuccessfully. Hence the invention and popularity of glory-holes I suppose.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Yes, of course, there is no getting around their humanity and all that entails. Whatever their motivation for being in "the game," I do my very best to treat them well as I can, in every way I can. So besides being nice, paying them well, treating them with respect, I always do everything I can to make sure they're getting off sexually as well. If it is not working for them, then it is not working for me either. Now I realize that this is something I do to mitigate some of the guilt I may feel for essentially exploiting an economic situation in my favor.

While I am far from being a hideous old troll, I doubt that all of the ladboys whose company and sexual favors I have enjoyed would've fucked me for free if they didn't need the money.

• Upvote 2

I think we all have some empathy with the ladyboys and treat them as well as we can given the contradictions and difficulties in a p4p situation. I wouldn't treat any other human being as just a piece of meat for my sexual gratification. I always go with the 'treat others as you would want to be treated' way of doing things.

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

totally depends on them. Sammie at Guess was so fast and robotic NO WAY could I feel any attraction to the human inside (presuming there is one).  Moo is just plan fun so even if she fucks me like a sexbot she's smiling and fun, so human even still. One, hell we hit it off so well and the kissing was so tender that all the rest made me want to marry her. 

Depends on them.

• Upvote 2