Darkside Bar or Guess bar.

MustafaKok

I hope this is posing in the correct section I wil spend one night in Bangkok  before i arrive to Pattaya in October. I do not like go go bar much and would prefer a relax bar with ladyboys, I think Guess bar and Darkside Bar are this style which i like. Can you advice me which one is best for my night in Bangkok.

And the pool table at Guess has moved back to its original place at the back . Not the same place it was though. Honey was one reason to go in but didnt her there a week or so back

Anyone know if she still is around or did " Honeylover" take her off the scene

• Upvote 1

Darkside Bar would be my choice without question. Guess Bar has usually been a good place to start the evening and meet up with others, but it's rarely been my favorite place to barfine anyone. I took more girls from Darkside Bar in 6 nights last trip than I have in 5 years combined of visits to Guess.

• Upvote 2

It very important Tex , some BMs have been close to suicide over this issue

Call it Feng Shui if you will but when Mardhi left they moved all the chairs to the back and put the pool table near the door , it was a real mess and didnt seem right . Now the pool table is back in its correct position many of can get a good nights sleep again without this niggling in the background

One more thing i wish they would fix the water drip coming down from the ceiling as its interfering with my favourite seat at the bar and one has to endure the Chinese Drip torture... its seems like the drip is travelling eastwards now and towards the end of the bar near the cashier. One supposes when it gets to her( or him as the case may be) they will fix it

DT thats funny you are right. Its nice to meet up but I have only once bar fined from there ( the crazy Ya Ya who kicked the door down and got sacked, mind you she inserted her tongue so far down my throat & ear it almost came out the other side. I had no chance) .

Strange but its all high level and the girls moving in & out of the doors. TC Shui is right too. Table should be at the back to look too. Still a nice bar, I've never had a bad scene there. I havent had the pleasure of visiting Darkside. I am looking forward to it on my next trip in the spring. This recession is a shit. I buggered my visit this year & have been pinning for the fiords. 

Hi SS. 

I would visit both. I will be doing that for sure. When your up Darkside way drop into Cockatoo Soi 23 (Soi Cowboy ). I know its more commercial but there are some crackers there. You can also peruse a street of GG bars. Try Pitta......

Thanking you for your replys my friends. I like beer and i see there is a big one in Darkside for parking my bike. May be I wil try the too bars but now i read cockatoo is near Darkside also. All very good for short walk i think.

cockatoo is halfway between nana and soi 33, somehow, being in soi cowboy.

Well this was posted yesterday by Guess Bar ( Noon I would guess) on the other forum

(pics courtesy of guess bar)

Hunny come back for working in Guess Bar again.
Attached Images
  • post-79298-0-16080600-1378387108.jpg
  • post-79298-0-17884100-1378387127.jpg

Spoke with Honey the night she started back at Guess Bar and she can also be found at Check Inn Bar after Guess closes were she meets up with her good friend Som.

• Upvote 1

has she had a boob job

Yes TC, so that is a put-off for the pair of us mate :biggrin:

If Im being honest the only girl I have been completely comfortable with "tit wise" is Sonya from Cocktail & Dreams (perhaps because she already had them when I first met her)

Having met the likes of May (Famous), Owe (Sensations)& AE (Horny Bar) for example in their pre bolt-on days it just doesnt feel the same somehow with them no matter how sweet they are :sign0181:

post-136-0-96130900-1378737988_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

OMG and another one bites the dust.  

Your right Dave in that i also have a few Sweeties that i dont mind the big Breasts and maybe for the same reason

Sonya looks very sweet with her rack i must say..how does Jimbo keep his dirty mits off her

Sonya looks very sweet with her rack i must say..how does Jimbo keep his dirty mits off her

I think jimbo has been threatening to give Sonya a go for years but as far as I know he hasnt yet :unsure:

Sorry for going "off topic" guys but Sonya does indeed have a great pair of tits :party0021:

post-136-0-15194200-1378745355_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Fatcat wants everyone to know they are invited to a Birthday Party at Darkside on March 16th for cashier, Duean.

post-1650-0-99969000-1394556007_thumb.jp

He also sent me this photo of Toei, the Darkside bartender, and wanted me to post it just to let BMs know she can look the part with very little effort ... she will be  in attendance for Duean's BD Party on the 16th, and she and a few others will be dressing the part.

post-1650-0-11124500-1394555934_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Fatcat wants everyone to know they are invited to a Birthday Party at Darkside on March 16th for cashier, Duean.

attachicon.gifduen-bd.jpg

He also sent me this photo of Toei, the Darkside bartender, and wanted me to post it just to let BMs know she can look the part with very little effort ... she will be  in attendance for Duean's BD Party on the 16th, and she and a few others will be dressing the part.

attachicon.giftoei-ds.jpg

Its been posted here too pal

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4157-march-2014-parties-events/page-2