Will Bars Be Open Friday, May 24th

pdogg

That poster was on my wall as a teenager. Stayed there for over a decade until I moved. I still have it somewhere in the basement. I should dig it out and remount the classic. 

And Dylan was right. From then until now them times certainly did change...

HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY MR. DYLAN.

That poster was on my wall as a teenager. Stayed there for over a decade until I moved. I still have it somewhere in the basement. I should dig it out and remount the classic. 

And Dylan was right. From then until now them times certainly did change...

HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY MR. DYLAN.

Dig out your poster, It was designed by Milt Glaser who designed the much copied and pastiche "I Love New York" logo. Could be  worth something on ebay. !

post-754-0-69688300-1369156995_thumb.jpg

There is a party at Famous Bar  :party0011: ,  also heard a little rumour that a knock on the door will get you in La Bamba

There is also a crew of us meeting up at Sensations around 8ish before heading off to Jomtien Beach to watch the girls play volleyball (or if 360 has his way we will have a team to play against them  :spiteful: ), I purchased a bikini last night for one particular lady, should be fun  :clapping:

• Upvote 1

There is also a crew of us meeting up at Sensations around 8ish before heading off to Jomtien Beach to watch the girls play volleyball (or if 360 has his way we will have a team to play against them  :spiteful: ), I purchased a bikini last night for one particular lady, should be fun  :clapping:

Sounds Sensational Khun Duke!   :biggrin:

BB, Lefty, Janabiyah and I used to watch the Pook girls play V-Ball on Pattaya Beach and the So What  girls in a lot on Soi 6/1.

But at this time of night, Jomtien Beach is a bit more deserted so  might make for more interesting hijinks!  Wish I was there.

There is a party at Famous Bar  :party0011: ,  also heard a little rumour that a knock on the door will get you in La Bamba

Hate to burst the bubble, but La Bamba will be closed tonight, even to knocks on the door from friends. I just talked to Nok and Annie, and they were surprised by the po-po crackdown last night; apparently no bar owners were expecting to have to close at midnight last night. 

So they don't feel it's worth the risk, and the bar will be closed.