Ladyboys series 2

ciobha

For those of us living in the UK and Ireland, the second series of Layboys (the one with Scott and Paeng) starts tomorrow night 25th April at 9pm on Sky Living. Expect to see lots and lots of Pattaya and some of our favourite lovelies (and Solice) prancing around Sensations Bar. I am sure it will be posted on youtube within a few days for our brethren in America and Australia among other places.

Looking forward to it, as I found the last series extremely well presented and a more open and honest assesment of Ladyboys than we are normally used to on mainstream television. I hope this series follow the same path.

• Upvote 1

Just watched it on my big screen in the living room.

It was surprisingly touching. I found a few moments cringe-worthy, but overall I came away with a newfound respect for both David (Cheyenne) and Annie. 

The only thing I thought unfair was the producers putting David's son on the spot and asking him to say whether he thought his Dad was "gay". You've got a 21 year old kid that knows his friends back home might eventually see his answer, and I would bet that even if he thought it was normal he wouldn't have been able to say so to a worldwide tv audience.

Looking forward to episode 2.

Yes I watched it on the other forum thanx to kendo uploading it.....i thought it was good,the only slight critiscism was the cliched music...barry white for god's sake....talking of walruses's of love....I thought cheyenne  was great, 555(no offence dave)....fair play for putting himself out there..... I know Dave ,and he is just like he is in the tv show,there was no acting involved.....and Annie is a genuine  sweetheart. I had to laugh at the "biologically gay" comment......thats a new one,im not quite sure I know what that means......anybody here biologically gay-?

Yes I watched it on the other forum thanx to xxx uploading it.....i thought it was good,the only slight critiscism was the cliched music...barry white for god's sake....talking of walruses's of love....I thought cheyenne  was great, 555(no offence dave)....fair play for putting himself out there..... I know Dave ,and he is just like he is in the tv show,there was no acting involved.....and Annie is a genuine  sweetheart. I had to laugh at the "biologically gay" comment......thats a new one,im not quite sure I know what that means......anybody here biologically gay-?

Yeah, that was an interesting comment. I guessed he was trying to say that he is "technically" gay but not really gay or something like that, which would fit my own belief about this little hobby of ours. Without getting into the entire definition of homosexuality, my take is that a man giving oral gratification to another man or vice-versa or having anal sex with another man is - by definition - homosexual behavior. But as I'm not into "guys" this means I'm not gay, although I engage in acts that are by definition gay. Ergo, I'm not really gay although I'm "biologically" or perhaps "technically" gay?

Funny, the music seemed very appropriate although overly cliched. But I was genuinely thrilled when they played the Alice Cooper cut, it's still a fantastic song 40 years later and really got me going.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and like everyone else I'm looking forward to seeing young Kendo's debut.  :flirt2:

Gay...lets not go there as while most of us aren't into guys we certainly are not objecting when we get our laughing tackle round a young Thai mans wee chap.  :acute:

• Upvote 1

I have seen the second episode with scott and paeng and again like with david and annie episode loved it to bits.

The reason for my comments about this show is i can relate to both david and scott on what they say in the shows,but i can relate to davids experiences with being a single parent raising children for 15 yrs or more,and is looking for something different in life.

I personally get alot of satisfaction just watching the ladyboys go about there day to day life.

And i miss the company of ladyboys around me as they make you feel so good inside.

As being a single parent of three boys you can become a social drop out, because you have responsibilities towards them and miss out on a lot.But on my second visit to thailand in 2005 ladyboys made me feel a part of there world and i miss that.

I have only one more child left to bring up he is 15 yrs of age and he will start college in sept so i shall be free to return to LOS.And like david been hurt by pervious relationships as well,so i do have a bit in common with him. And i have to explain to my kids someday that there dad loves ladyboys hee hee thats should be fun.When i do get to LOS i shall visit the sensations bar and meet with all the crew there,and hopefully get a chance to meet up with david and annie in bangkok too.

• Upvote 3