Ladyboys series 2

ciobha

First thing you need is a download client.  I recommend uTorrent, which is available here:  http://www.utorrent.com/

When installing the program make sure and chose custom install and uncheck the two boxes. Using the standard install will allow the program to install a tool bar, change your search provider and home page. It totally hosed up my Firefox and Chrome preferences. I had to uninstall it, redo my browser preferences and start over with a custom install.

When installing the program make sure and chose custom install and uncheck the two boxes. Using the standard install will allow the program to install a tool bar, change your search provider and home page. It totally hosed up my Firefox and Chrome preferences. I had to uninstall it, redo my browser preferences and start over with a custom install.

Did the exact same to mine, what a pain in the ass !

• 1 month later...
Guest JustSumGai

Not working for me either Sam and for the same reason i figure

http://2download.org/BSkyB-Ladyboys-Series-2-1of5-PDTV-x264-AAC-MVGroup-org-mp4-torrent-2556347.html

i dl'd em all earlier this evening. Utorrent IS good and usually trouble free. When installing any program it's best to check custom install as that's where you find out they want to install their toolbar or Chrome or other stupid shit. I think Utorrent worked outta the box for me, tho the first time I had a guy walk me thru settings. It's good to get PeerBlock also, it blocks orgs seeing who is torrenting or adbots, stuff like that. I might try using it during non torrent sessions to see who's fishing, it'll show em. Otherwise ya just let it do it's thing in the backround.  Very good series, my 39 yr old fem/ladyboy liked the first episode on youtube, IT'S still up. Dunno about the others.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the first two episodes with Annie and Cheyenne, and Sensations with Paeng and Scott were great. But the next three episodes just seemed like clips from the first and second series. It's a shame because I would have though that there could have been more new material to show.

Episodes from both series are shown almost every night at 9pm (peak viewing time) on the Sky Living channel in UK, so it is getting across to a wide audience.

• Upvote 1