Ladyboy Shadinahmed From Saudi Arabia

DownLoLarry

• 3 weeks later...

For whatever reason she has deleted her Profile.

I have a fair idea why it happened. Saudi can hardly be described as a bastion of sexual freedom or liberated thinking.

I suspect she was tapped on the shoulder & given no choice. Or it was done without consultation. Sophisticated bots can detect anything that brings the country into disrepute.

Perhaps leaving the country of origin out of the headline may have helped...         :pardon:

For whatever reason she has deleted her Profile.

8 Saudi inches would have nice though.

Maybe something to do with the fact that male homosexuality is punishable with death in Saudi so sticking your photo up with contact details probably ain't the wisest thing to do...

In Iran, it is also punishable with death, but lesbianism only attracts 100 lashes. Feminism gone mad!

I think Iranian government will pay for the sex change operation to make gay men a girls, since being gay is against the law. Anyone know if this is true?

I don't know if the goverment sponsors the operations, but it's true that in Iran, sex changes are legal and encouraged in transsexualism cases.

They say, "dude, if you're gonna shag with guys, become a woman and make that a straight intercourse at least" imho.

I was kinda surprised to see a profile from Saudi Arabia in here. And she's going around without a veil? Mighta been a fake account for attention.

• 5 months later...

I was kinda surprised to see a profile from Saudi Arabia in here. And she's going around without a veil? Mighta been a fake account for attention.

I second this. She doesn't look of Arab ethnicity but somewhere more east toward the Indian subcontinent or a but further.

I don't know the details of where she appeared on the net, but putting any country one wants is not difficult. So it might well be she had nothin to do with Saudi Arabia,

• Upvote 1