KK Bar, Jomtien

bumblebee

Pdogg, Sexy69 and I were checking out the bars in the bar complex on Second Road, Jomtien (Sorry Quinn, I forget the name) and we found ourselves having a few beverages in KK bar, which is in the middle of the complex, near the back.

There were about 5 or 6 LBs floating around, some came from a bar near by to say hello.  The beers are 50 TB all night, nothing wrong there and the seating is fine with low volume, good sounds, just the way we like it.

Sometimes ya gotta spread your wings..

post-106-0-29408500-1360176267_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-76770600-1360176283_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-73571700-1360176287_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-22253500-1360176292_thumb.jpg

Just to get your bearing.  As you are coming into Jomtien on the bus, just jump off opposite the entrance to the Jomtien Complex before it turns to head down towards the beach.  Walk along Second road, (parallel with beach road) for about 6 minute and on the left you will see Kiss restaurant and a market.  The bar complex is there.  

Alternatively you could stay on the bus until you get to Soi 7 on Beach road, walk all the way to the end of that soi, and the bar complex will be opposite.  Hope that helps.  Great prices also.

Maybe we could all head over after the meet up in PBG on Friday evening.

post-106-0-53442900-1360211383_thumb.jpg

Nice girl "Opal" - also just been chatting to "Bella" in the turquoise dress - very friendly. The KK Bar is right opposite The Ma Mak Bar where you can find visiting LB's. Cashier "Anew" LB very welcoming. Further back down the bars "Mustang Ally's" has about 4 LB's in at the moment. Nearby Opal is usually found in the "Tennis Bar".

Name of Soi/Market/(Talad) is Soi Rompho. You could get off Bus on Beach Road Soi 5 and call in Roadhouse/Sally's bar

Man, I need somebody to show me around. I have no idea where that is.

Ever been to Jomtien Beach? If so if you went to Soi 7, across from the beach, and walked all the way through the soi you would come to Jomtien 2nd Road. You would be very near the bar complex.

Opal looks REALLY familure but I can't place her.

Think I went to the wrong bar last time I went down that way.

post-345-0-67164200-1360297632_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...