Guy's Birthday Party

pdogg

Twas a great birthday party for a lovely young lady!

Bunch of FMs and their girlfriends, the sexy Famous Girlz, and even the famous Kwang/Nadia, now blonde in a short skirt and black leather boots up to her knees dropped buy to wish a Guy a Happy Bday.

My mate Costas said he'd be posting party pics tomorrow.

Some mighty fine pics Cos! :yahoo:

The pics of Kwang on the motobike are smokin hot! :p

Duke is going to cum in his pants! :db:

Who Me?, surely not :blush: :D

And the girl on the right of the 6th pic on post 12 is doing that on purpose :p , bloody tease :acute:

Thanx for posting Costas :drinks:

And the girl on the right of the 6th pic on post 12 is doing that on purpose :p , bloody tease :acute:

She was doing in all night long! :D

Think her gown was too long and didn't want to trip. Or maybe she just wanted to show the gun in her pocket. :shok:

i spent one hour for you mate to resize and post just before boom boom that lb

Thanks Costas; you're efforts are very much appreciated. :drinks:

But I was under the impression that our software automatically resized photos. Can someone else confirm?

Billy, will pop by and get Lily's number. First I've seen her there in a couple months bro.

Yup, sure sounds like "Karl" alright!!! :huh

WTF do you care? I didn't understand Lita either time she said the name. If it is such a big god damned deal I won't post ever again about any party. People who are going to go, will go regardless of which lb the party is for. So the main thing is there was a party that night, not what the exact name was of the one having a birthday.

But I was under the impression that our software automatically resized photos. Can someone else confirm?

Yes, it's true, which is doubly cool, cuz you can then click on the photo and see the original size. It's win-win! :clapping:

But also sad you don't know this, as it means you still don't have your camera back and are still not posting photos! :acute:

PD..

I see Lili was there well,,,is she back or she was just visiting...??

If you can get her phone # for me plz...She is one sexy LB I love to shag again.. :devil:

he is to usa tomorrow so you can give her one more try in june.:girl_devil:

one point from me