Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

It means you can work the 3-some. Keep everyone and especially yourself happy. 

Fantastic idea Rukki, I will be living just around the corner from the bar and having experienced both the May's they would indeed make a splendid L/T 3-some, I owe you a drink buddy :drinks:

Fantastic idea Rukki, I will be living just around the corner from the bar and having experienced both the May's they would indeed make a splendid L/T 3-some, I owe you a drink buddy :drinks:

If your not too busy juggling LBs when you come, I will take you up on that.

But I think you bought me a drink the first and only time we met. You where too drunk to remember (me or anything) or to let me buy the next round. Not sure how you could walk. Good times! 

If your not too busy juggling LBs when you come, I will take you up on that.

But I think you bought me a drink the first and only time we met. You where too drunk to remember (me or anything) or to let me buy the next round. Not sure how you could walk. Good times! 

I had probaly been Moo'ed  (Guess Bar) :rolleye0012:

Oh dear, looks like she will be back on TF now then...lol

The good news is that it leaves the coast clear for me to pursue Natacha :spiteful: plus I still have young May's number B)

Same thoughts Duke, that's why I extended my trip so I'd have more of chance of ticking that box as well with you being in town et al. And with both May's at Fantasy...I'm in a quandry.

Haven't seen Mayree on TF too much but did get a whatsapp msg from her yesterday out of the blue. So she must be trawling thru her contact list lol.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Oh, and the new bar will definitely be on Soi BJ, not a million miles away from the old Lita Bar...

Well if memory serves me well the old Lita bar is the one with the girls sitting outside but I may be wrong.  So from what you say the new bar could be the vacant one on the left or the one for sale/rent which is between the old Lita bar and old Ezy.

post-106-0-21773500-1387810410_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-26837500-1387810412_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...