BANGKOK SOON (OCT 29- NOV 3 2012 ONLY)

Guest TSCOCKZILLANJA

Guest TSCOCKZILLANJA

hello gentlemen! im a newbie member here. (currently in singapore)post-2711-0-03813800-1350731774_thumb.jp

correct me if im wrong, im posting at the right place?

my name is anja, from cebu city, philippines...

im a frequent independent flyer in asia.

i am most of the times in:

SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, SHANGHAI, MALAYSIA, VIETNAM AND MACAU.

hitting for next year would be Australia, Europe, UK and USA..

also, i would like to ask, if i can upload an XXX pictures as "attached file/s" here or not?

anyone who happened to be in the same town with me, please feel free to call me, or

PM me...:-)

lust,

ANJA GUTIERREZpost-2711-0-13482700-1350731758_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Welcome Anja. This forum is for ladyboy lovers so we are happy to have you with us. You are a very attractive young lady.

I am sure later today one of the forums moderators or admin people will be in touch with you to explain how you can best represent yourself here.

In the meantime, take care and all of the best.

hello gentlemen! im a newbie member here. (currently in singapore)post-2711-0-03813800-1350731774_thumb.jp

correct me if im wrong, im posting at the right place?

my name is anja, from cebu city, philippines...

im a frequent independent flyer in asia.

i am most of the times in:

SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, SHANGHAI, MALAYSIA, VIETNAM AND MACAU.

hitting for next year would be Australia, Europe, UK and USA..

also, i would like to ask, if i can upload an XXX pictures as "attached file/s" here or not?

anyone who happened to be in the same town with me, please feel free to call me, or

PM me...:-)

lust,

ANJA GUTIERREZpost-2711-0-13482700-1350731758_thumb.jp

Hi Anja good to see you here and welcom i will be in bangers from the 31oct to 7 nov hope to see you there.

Guest TSCOCKZILLANJA

hello guys. thanks for the replies, unfortunately i am not going to watch the international queen but can i ask when would that be? i have not booked a hotel yet but will do within this week, i might be staying the same in sukhumvit 55 thonglor.

shoeman, where is bangers?

shoeman, where is bangers?

I just saw Shoeman on another thread but I guess he missed your question Anja so let me answer for him.

Bangers is a colloquial term for the Big Mango AKA Bangkok. Likewise Patts refers to Pattaya. It is very much an Aussie affectation to abbreviate names. On any talk show on TV here, everyone gets their name reduced to the first syllable which may or may not be followed by a cute suffix. e.g. Bazza, Denno, Kennie, Macka, Jacko.... it just goes on & on & it won't stop soon because most people* both like it & talk like that themselves.

EDIT: *most people refers to most of the people who enjoy these shows. Not all Aussies love the slang.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...