Late Oct./November: Party Season News Desk.

bumblebee

I know I know it's still two and a half months away, but late October and November is looking like a special time to be in Pattaya what with events and guys in town. With the latest announcement of the School's Out Party - 4th of November in Baby Boom after an early start in Sensations one cannot help but get excited at what's in store for that period.

What we hope to do here is keep a list of things happening around then, so guys will have a clear idea of when and where the various fun nights are taking place. As more are announced we will add them to the list.

I hope some of you guys can supply reports and photos of the October 27 date, but from Oct.31 onwards I should be on the ground with my trusty camera to cover all the other events. Let's all work together to give these events the best coverage we can and make the guys who cannot make it feel like they are still part of the fun.

I am playing with an idea for a thread nearer the time where guys on the ground can contribute their thoughts, observations, photos, banter etc so readers can see what's going on. If it works it will be something like a group TR as it happens, time will tell how successful or not it will be.

Anyway here is the list so far for the first week. Party on guys!

November 9: Sensations Uniform Party

Novembers 10: Baby Boom Party

November 13 Famous Bar. Juri's Birthday

November 16?Possible forum gathering in the Roadhouse aka Sally's Soi 5, Jomtien.

November 21: Sensations Bar, Paeng's Birthday

November 27: So What Bar, Tiger's Birthday

November 28: Loy Kratong

I am staying in the evergreen for the volleyball competition and hope their is wifi by the pool or I may have to nip up to my room and post them either way they will hit the forum on the 27th.

Reassuring to hear LR, cheers. It's good to know the job is in a safe pair of hands. We can double team for the other parties. :acute::pic:

Excellent idea for a thread BB, and I hope to contribute lots as I'm on the ground for all of it , especially the" "School's Out Party" as I'm a sponsor of this one hope a lot of you guys turn out and make this one a party to remember! :happy0065:

October and November looks like 2 great months to be in LOS!

I still can't believe I'll be there on Sept.29th thru Nov. 15th dreams really do come true! :biggrin:

Cheers guy, hopefully this thread will keep the buzz simmering. By the time late October rolls around we should have a clear idea of what's going down. I am not sure whether to continue this thread once the time arrives, or begin a new one along the lines of "Party Season (almost live") or something like that. Plenty of time to think about it..

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as I will be leaving a few days before my birthday this year, I won't be having a birthday party. :(

But I may may just throw an alternative party in La Bamba around the 10th or 11th November. How about a "wetting the baby's head 15 years too late" party? :mad0261:

Seeing as I will be leaving a few days before my birthday this year, I won't be having a birthday party. :(

But I may may just throw an alternative party in La Bamba around the 10th or 11th November. How about a "wetting the baby's head 15 years too late" party? :mad0261:

Sounds like as good an excuse as any for party. :character0099: Your birthday party last November, a fantastic double event in La Bamba and then Famous was my last party of the season and certainly one to remember.

Here are the memories of that do. Looks like a certain Harry was there that night also, man he gets around. :biggrin:

http://www.ladyboyre...;s +birthdayfor

http://www.ladyboyre...e/page__st__315

Big Tel has just informed the office that there will be a Morlam on 7 November. Boys I think we will have to start getting in training for all the events coming fast and furious in the first week alone.

Also Josh has made a reassuring post that his attempts to sell Baby Boom will not affect any parties planned there.

Have a great weekend gents, only 9 weeks to go now before all the fun starts. :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Loy Kratong is on on November 28 this year. A wonderful festival, check out the girls done up in traditional costumes in many of the bars around town. I am sure one or two of the LB bars will throw a party this night.

And one reason I extended my trip by 4 nights, I was originally due to fly home on the 29th but with the Loy Krathong on the 28th and Man United playing at 3am on the 29th it seeemed the only logical thing to do :biggrin:

Ive noticed the Famous Bar girls dress up for the occasion, so will look forward to follow them B)

And one reason I extended my trip by 4 nights, I was originally due to fly home on the 29th but with the Loy Krathong on the 28th and Man United playing at 3am on the 29th it seeemed the only logical thing to do :biggrin:

Ive noticed the Famous Bar girls dress up for the occasion, so will look forward to follow them B)

Early in the evening, traditional costumes.

Later, a lovely cock covered by only panties and a ManU football shirt. :hot:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...