Natalie Gets The Chop

pdogg

Natalie's longtime boyfriend/sponsor reported on TLF that they are no longer a couple and also that Natalie got the chop to satisfy a Thai boyfriend.

Never met the sponsor but from his posts he seems to be a good guy. Never met Natalie, but everyone was always amazed that such a stunner could be such an absolute sweetheart. We wish the best for all parties involved.

post-45-045787300 1297662781.jpg

On well, another sacrifice to the satisfy the penis god. Ancient myth has it that if one penis is not sacrificed every winter and summer solstice a 10 year drought of ladyboys will follow. We must look at the grand scheme of things, count our blessings and enjoy the current bounty.

{Warning; LONG story ahead, don't bother if old stories don't interest you!!}

First time I ever saw Natalie was in 2000; she was working in Kings Castle 3 in a Dominatrix outfit and scared the shit out of me! I couldn't even approach her; in heels she was taller than me and I am 6'1; I usually like the petite, femboy type so I just looked at her in awe and just figured she was a bitch, and anyways seriously not my type.

Saw her again over the next 2 years in KC3; always very popular and taken out 2 or 3 times per night, I still never went up to her for a chat and certainly never considered taking her out of the bar. She also smoked, which is a huge turn-off for me and crosses any girl off my list automatically.

By this time I had had the temerity to start a Ladyboy website, and always needed models. Getting them was as easy as just walking into the bars and asking the girls, and I also had my friend May bringing them to me sight unseen as a model-finder; I trusted her and 9 out of 10 times she was right on the mark with her selections for me to work with.

In January of 2002 she told she had one ''special'' model, better than all the previous ones and who wanted to work with me; she had been burned by Ladyboy-Ladyboy when they ran some photos of her which she didn't like, and when she asked them to remove them and they said NO, she didn't forget about that. She also trusted May and believed her when she said I would take good photos, and also make her popular on the world wide web, which at that time included all of 2 websites, AsianTS and LB-LB.

On that day, in walked Natalie at the appointed time....I couldn't believe it, the girl I had seen for 2 years at KC3 was in my hotel room! Turns out she was really sweet and friendly, not a bitch or scary at all; she had brought some very sexy outfits and boots, and we did the photos; she asked to see them on my PC after we finished and she loved the way she looked and said she would only work with me from then on. I thanked May; she was smiling as she walked out with her commission and said to me "I told ya'. "

Over the next 4 years we became a team; she would call me whenever I was in BKK and arrange another photo session and video-taping of her jacking off to conclusion. Long story short, she made my website famous and popular, and I did the same for her; by that time AsianTS had taken off and she had become by far the most popular Asian Ladyboy in the world and easily the most requested. We ran a new series of photos and videos 2 or 3 times per year and the guys always wanted more, she was like the Angelina Jolie of the shemale world, a true sexbomb. And true to her word she only worked with me; you simply can not find any other photos or videos of her anywhere on the web. By now it may seem kind of quaint and trite; but at that time, trust me....having exclusivity to someone like that was like hitting the mother lode.

During these long video and photo sessions, for which I always cleared a whole day for her [while usually I could do 2 or 3 shoots in a day], she would oftentimes try to get me horny and we would usually have sex, even if I didn't really want to! Very strong-willed and determined, not to mention strong and tall, she would usually have me doing whatever she wanted after an hour or 2; I was trying to turn down for free what thousands of guys all over the world would have paid a small fortune for! But in the end I usually ended up taking one for the team {ouch} so we could finish our work.

In that time I also set her up with a LOT of men; she was easily the most requested LB of her time and I had her phone number, something guys were willing to join my site for :). Of all of them it seems like a Norwegian gentleman I introduced her to{named Cotton on another message board} was the one who took it the furthest, and they were together for about 3 or 4 years before she broke it off; he admitted to spending millions of baht on her, I think about 1 million U.S. all told.

During this time we remained really good friends, and she would come see me just to chat or hang out, and I was the first to see her new Toyota Camry she bought in 2005; she said she had taken it right from the showroom to my house to show me and she was the first LB I ever knew who owned a car by herself. I think it was her way of saying "hey, you helped me pay for this", and in both our minds we were clear that my way-cool lifestyle was partly responsible because of her being my model as well.

We lost touch when Cotton starting courting her, probably late 2006; until his long thread on the other forum I hadn't really thought much about what they were doing, but it seemed to really work out there for a while. Now I read that in reality she had been leading him along these past few years, and that she had a Thai guy on the side; and now, if what he says is true, that guy wanted her to whack that gorgeous, thick, functional tool of hers to become a "lady" for him, and now it seems that she has indeed :(

If it's her decision, that is great and I wish her the best. Same as all post-ops, I feel like it's a really bad idea, but if they really want to do it then I will support them and wish them well. BUT.....if this decision was made by some scrawny Thai guy who made her get cut just in order for them to be together, and she bought that bullshit, I would be very surprised and disappointed at my old friend; the Natalie I knew was so much stronger, determined and independent to listen to anyone about any THING!

Photo, bottom left, taken in 2003; a Legend indeed

http://ladyboylegends.com/

Best of luck to a really, really cool person.......

• Upvote 4

Some interesting background information on Natalie JaiDee. She was one of my favourite web girls when I started getting seriously into this scene back in '02. Only met her in person once, in KC3 one night back in '05 or '06 I think it was. A really nice girl and so easy to chat with. Thanks for the history lesson. :good:

Great post JD!!!

Great to hear all the little details.

Also quite interesting is the Legends page. Who would be your starting five if it were a basketball team? Think Natalie and Areeya would be the center and power forward. Chompoo the point guard. Perhaps Noon as the small forward. Though you would want someone who cums tsunami to be the "shooting" guard.

But I digress, the Natalie story is riveting, a real insight into 10 years ago. Ten years ago, forums as we know them now, did not exist, there were a few Yahoo Groups.

Ladyboy bars had to be in mainstream locations such as NEP or Walking Street. Bars such as Guess or EZY, only a minute away from the main action would have great difficulty getting off the ground.

Re Natalie, I hope she's happy, I suppose she knows what she's doing, but from what I hear many girlsoften regret the decison after it's too late.

No problems, guys! I enjoy telling stories like that, and I am not allowed to do it on my old forum, I am told I scare away the customers there LOL.

I hope she is happy also PD, she is a really great lady and this seems so out of character for her; not only to get SRS but to listen to some scrawny Thai guy!! grrrrr......as I always do with any girl I worked with, I asked Natalie many times if she ever wanted to get ''cut''; her answer was always the same, kind of shaking her head and her shoulders in an emphatic 'NO WAY' response, like a kid would do if you offered them brocolli with their cauliflower. So this thread really did come as a surprise to me and when I tried to call her last week a Thai man answered so I hung up. Boyfriend? Old number? Who knows.....

The LB bars in that time were Cascades [named something else] as well as Casanova, the old warhorse of LB bars; Obsession had yet to open, the girls who later worked there worked at a place called The Crackhouse {great name!} on soi 11, now a huge condo complex. There was no Temptations and no Guess bar either. KC3 was also open, but I preferred the Nana area; still do when I am rarely in BKK.

Top 5 LB's, at least from my perspective, would be Natalie and Areeya for sure; probably Noon and Chompoo {although her dick was/is really small and that doesn't sell on the 'net] and maybe Lyla at point guard?? Remember, my info is really outdated; someone like Emma/Amy, whom I have never met, would surely make a team like that today.

Now, if Chompoo ever gets cut, THAT would be as amazing as Natalie! Since she was about 6 years old she had wanted to, but once she got to BKK and started talking to girls who had lost their minds and all sexual feeling after getting butchered by some quack, she has steadfastly said she would "never" do that; if we read here that she has also done it then we would know she was under the power of a Thai guy, which really really makes me angry. Again, if Natalie did it for herself that is great; but if it was someone else who asked her to I'd be shocked, surprised and saddened by my old friend's decision.

Next up..... a story about Apple, a cute little 20-year old LB who removed her penis because some french guy she knew for all of 6 months had asked her to....and then he promptly dumped her. Anyone else wanna beat the crap out of frenchy???

• Upvote 2

Good to hear these tales JaiDee. It seems to me the last ten years have flown by. All the previously named LBs were the ones I remember from my early days exploring this scene. Seems almost ancient history when one considers how much the scene has developed in such a short space of time, especially in the last 4 years or so.

2 more that deserve mentioning are Natasha, with the lovely ball sack, and Talisha/Teresa. All legends who bring back great memories of those eye opening early years. :D

Yes, BB, for me also I would consider those years kind of the golden age of Ladyboys, between about 2000 and 2006, before they became super-popular on the internet and sooooo many people were reading forums like this one and then traveling to meet the girls; it was kind of like we all had our own little secret and our own private boys club, and we were all doing things which were really exclusive and still unknown to the outside world at large.

I am sure people just discovering LB's in the past few years would consider THIS time period to be the Golden age, and that's great for them and I hope they all have fun now. But for me I will always look at the first 5 years or so of hanging out with the LB's to be the greatest time and a time when I also met a lot of cool farangs through my message board and many way-cool Ladyboys as well.

And yes, I remember Talisha and Natasha well, both really cool LB's who always had a smile and a funny story to tell me whenever our paths crossed.

With the popularity of LB orientated forums increasing so much in the last few years and the growing LB bar scene, particularly in Pattaya, the whole thing seems so easy now, almost conventional, or maybe thats just the company I keep. :lol:

Reading and seeing stuff about the likes of Natalie and company certainly brings back fond memories of the pioneering days of the first half of the last decade. It was so hard to find info back then as many of you know, where as now if you want to find out about the scene in Hua Hin for example you just have the read a forum.

Man this thread could turn into a nostalgia trip and go off tangent, actually I'll post some memories of Hua Hin over on that thread right now lol.

Next up..... a story about Apple, a cute little 20-year old LB who removed her penis because some french guy she knew for all of 6 months had asked her to....and then he promptly dumped her. Anyone else wanna beat the crap out of frenchy???

Is it by any chance, this Apple? (sorry for the bad quality; and that's not my penis)

Great posts, JD. A couple days ago when you said elsewhere that your info was out of date, it gave me an idea for this site which is already kind of happening here! Enjoying it... :good:

post-109-098022200 1298355493.jpg

Nope, wrong Apple

The one I was thinking of never appeared on the 'net.....we became friends when I took her from outside Nana one night, she was a freelancer there.

Super-nice girl, really shy and soft-spoken, only 19 or 20 when we met....we hung out for a month or so, I really liked that kid; ran into her 6 months later and she had changed considerably.

Same as 2 nights ago when I wrote the Natalie story I will be up late tonight working on some stuff on my PC so I will relate the whole story, I think a few of you may be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the history of Natalie, JD. I think you may have told me parts of it before, but good to read it again. My first trip to BKK, May took me to KC3 to meet Natalie, and she was really sweet. I have a regular kodak paper photo of the two of them that I took on that visit. It is back home somewhere.

The only one who would surprise me even more than Natalie getting SRS, would be May, if she ever did it. I remember asking her a few times and she was much more assertive, negatively so, in her response than how you relate Natalie being with you. Asked her if she ever wanted to do that, and the rant would begin with two words: STUPID IDEA!! She had a friend back then who did it, and May saw how it negatively effected that friend, first hand, so that affirmed the stupidity of it even more with her.

I'm very happy to read all your posts on Thailand and LBs, and this forum is very blessed, as long as you make it your forum home. As long as you and me never talk about the 3 things we will never agree on, it's all good. ;) Luckily none of those 3 topics pertain to the 3rd sex or to Thailand. :)

JaaiDee, you are fast becoming a small 'Demi God' in my eyes. :bow:

I was in two minds whether to even look at this thread, because I thought, Nancy who??.. Just some new plastic monster??... And then low & behold 'THIS NANCY'!!!!.. WOWAWOWA!!!! :girl_devil: :wub:

I've made my nob look like a pipe cleaner before now with the amount of times I've pulled myself to fuckin' bits over this chick!!!.. Man I've dragged myself around & around the the living room floor in circles, trashing carpets & curtains with high velocity squirt!!.. You just wouldn't believe how much the photos of this girl turned me on... and they were probably your photos too! :cold::hot: :nurse:

I never actually witnessed the spectacle in the flesh, in those days Casanova was the BKK LB bar for me, the other places just didn't do it... I suppose not freaky enough... Has I said, I love the spectical... But hey, I didn't realize she's like some 6' plus Amazonian, I could see she wasn't small, but I just didn't think that big??.. Wow, maybe it's just as well I never saw her, they would have eventually had to throw me out of the country for stalking & exposure. :devil:

It's interesting reading the dialog between Bumblebee & yourself... And I agree, I've said to so many people, late 90's until 05/06 really was a golden age when the scene still felt fresh & ladyboys were real ladies, not factory processed 'Barbie Dolls' devoid of very much other than, "Halo, yoo buy m' drink? My friend also"

It also makes me ponder the proliferation of LB websites, they're great resources & a great way to meet like minded people... But the thrill of the chase is gone man!!.. I like doing my own research, getting 'stuck up dark alleys' & infiltrating... I'm the sort of bloke who used to like cruising the beach in Pattaya about 5.00am trying to flaunt danger. That was my 'MO', all dark & interesting!... But now, it's too well organized & sanitized with college kids looking at it as some 'Rights of passage', Thailand must do. God knows where it will end.

Finally, I noticed you mentioned Talisha, Bumble Bee... I initially thought she'd be the real bitchy type & she used to piss me off by keep following me in the 'boggs & being way too 'Cock Sure' of herself by sitting on the toilet pan & teasing out, "You want my dick"!?.. It's a real shame, I'm a giver & not a taker, otherwie I'd have taken her up on it... I did eventually get to know her a bit as she was a really good trusted friend of an ex of mine & she's actually quie lovely :angel:

JaaiDee, if you want any Frenchies 'spanked out', PM me.

I'd best go & look at this 'Legends'!!!.. Sorry I droned on a bit :lazy:

• 3 months later...

Jai Dee,as far as i know until 15th of june natalies cock was still in place

long and hard,now if she had it cut after that date that i dont know.

Once i had a talk with her and she said that she will never have her cock cut

off,because that cock made her known all over the world...as far as what cotton says i believe half...sorry guys but the ones they know me is that i always say what i think and believe,and as for Natalie i know her 9-10 years

and she has been a great friend.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

..I can't believe Natalie got the 'snip' either so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that info being a rumor.. and yes Talisha, Natalie, Areeya, & Natasha would rank right up there as all time favorite LBs, although most wouldn't rate Natasha as one of the prettier LBs that have appeared on these sites, and Areeya has had too many facial surgeries for my taste, she was so much cuter when she first appeared on the ATS website, but these are just my personal observations

• Upvote 1