21st Century Sex Slaves In Pattaya

pdogg

"Undercover in Pattaya

The task force carries out an undercover operation in the red light district of Pattaya"

Wait... Pattaya has a red light district? How did I miss it!?! :mad0261:

Good point. It should be renamed the Central Business District - like all other business areas in cities. perhaps someone should rename all the gogo's on Walking Street as well. Goldman Pussycats has a nice ring to it. Rothsbaby Roths is also quite catchy. Rockerfella don't even need to change the name - perfect for a new LB Bar.

I saw this last week and was going to post about it, then forgot. It's focus is on the importation and abuse of girls/women from Kazakhstan. Interesting shots in front of the Nana Hotel in a couple of scenes, otherwise I didn't recognize most of the BKK and Pattaya locations. Totally hypes the whole "white slave" aspect and makes it sound like the girls of LOS are all sold into bondage by gangsters. Typical media view, and supports the growing perception by bored rich white housewives that there is this horrible tide of slavery and abuse that deserves to be dealt with as cause celebre. Grrrrrr!

I saw this last week and was going to post about it, then forgot. It's focus is on the importation and abuse of girls/women from Kazakhstan. Interesting shots in front of the Nana Hotel in a couple of scenes, otherwise I didn't recognize most of the BKK and Pattaya locations. Totally hypes the whole "white slave" aspect and makes it sound like the girls of LOS are all sold into bondage by gangsters. Typical media view, and supports the growing perception by bored rich white housewives that there is this horrible tide of slavery and abuse that deserves to be dealt with as cause celebre. Grrrrrr!

Its obvious they are not enslaved in some international network that sources them and then smuggles them. Just taking one look at them would confirm that. Not one stunner among 'em. However, its all good stuff for the NGO's to keep justifying their existence & funding while 50kms down the road lie some real nasty stuff, they seriously should be looking into, but they never really want to get their hands dirty do they?

• Upvote 1

post-324-0-44452400-1342803123_thumb.jpg

It's focus is on the importation and abuse of girls/women from Kazakhstan. Interesting shots in front of the Nana Hotel in a couple of scenes, otherwise I didn't recognize most of the BKK and Pattaya locations.

This guy was seen Pimping on Jomtien Beach, or maybe it was Pattaya not sure! 8P

• Upvote 1

50kms down the road lie some real nasty stuff, they seriously should be looking into, but they never really want to get their hands dirty do they?

Whats that?

I don't know about the situation in Thailand, but in west europe human trafficking from east is huge, and its not pretty. Some really nasty criminal networks running whorehouses. Usually from ex Yugoslavia or Russia. These girls do not come on their own free will, they´re sexslaves.

I thought the title of the thread was referring to the forum members but I see there's another lot of sex slaves.

I am curious about Mardhi's comment. What nasty stuff is happening 50kms away? I know we share our holidays with some low forms of life but I would like to know just what they are up to. And who are we talking about? At least give us a clue. Cheers.

Derrrrr guys. You have the two largest container ports in Thailand either side of Pattaya. What do you think sailors do on shore leave after months at sea and it ain't all the stuff we see in Walking Street. Porous borders spring to mind and how many other flower sellers there might be? Not my cup of tea at all, but it goes on and its much closer to home than you might think.

months at sea? - on a container vessel? -that's hilarious.........

my nick is spot on concerning my occupation, and if this forum was the real world I'd take offence at this generalisation you offer concerning me and my co-workers' sexual habits.....

Sailors are no worse and no better than anybody else - but will be more careful on their, quite frequent, shoreleaves than a tourist on holiday as they stand to lose their job in most cases if they are locked up by the police and detained for even a day (as the ship most probably will have left the port by then).

Hang on Sailor, I am not sure Mardhi & you are on the same page.

His oblique post refers to 'porous borders' & 'flower sellers', references I took to mean these ports are being used as transit sites for the transportation of the product coming out of the Golden Triangle. Excuse me for also being vague as I may be barking up the wrong tree completely.

And I doubt our webmaster wants an open discussion on the subject, anything related to this subject is going to attract attention.

I am incredulous that Mardhi is having a go at all sailors on shore leave, just those who are involved in this "nasty stuff".