Sensations

Sensations

I know for a fact how old they are.

As Foggy said you are entitled to an opinion about the bar, but I get very concerned when a guy says girls that are in their early to mid twenties are too old, it worries me as to what age you are looking for because nobody wants that type here or on any other forum.

Do not worry about: I know the rules and I do agree on them. But, as a member of this forum, I am taking the right to express my opinion: most of the Sensations ladyboys have been discarded by other bars.

I am not gonna spend more words about this topic.  

Still had a good night here last night and i was late getting there, thxs BB for taking and posting pics and was nice chatting with you and a few the other guys there.......I would take any of the "old LB" there if they would have me, and i am only 30 years old and have    a cock like a donkey thats what must be what     they are scared of and i hansome man too, oh and am still a bit drunk from last night with some lady in my loom asleep but her cock is rock hard maybe she is dreaming about me or she needs a pee pee.... , thanks again to everyone that turned :biggrin:  up and made it a night :hi: ....with thxs Garry 8P

Was good to catch up you too Garry. 

Stellar thread!

Haven’t been to Sensations yet as I don’t usually wander far from Beach and Second Roads, but a bar with Suzy, Tata, and Jenny *must* be in the rotation.  Looking forward to visiting the bar Thursday night.

Just wondering with so many guys flooding into town for GOTC III, are any parties being planned at Sensations?

Stellar thread!

Haven’t been to Sensations yet as I don’t usually wander far from Beach and Second Roads, but a bar with Suzy, Tata, and Jenny *must* be in the rotation.  Looking forward to visiting the bar Thursday night.

Just wondering with so many guys flooding into town for GOTC III, are any parties being planned at Sensations?

Funny you should ask Trenton because I was just about to post them.

Tata's Birthday this Saturday (26th) possibly her last party for a while.

Suzie & Bow joint birthday, should be one to remember on the Sunday 3rd Febuary.

Please introduce yourself if you are around on Thursday. :)

• Upvote 1

Please introduce yourself if you are around on Thursday. :)

Picking up a good friend at Swampy around 1800, drive non-stop to Pattaya, a quick check-in and maybe a bite to eat, and we're there.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the weather; a little rain really screws up the highway.

Minutes after arriving at Swampy, the rain cleared and we were on our way. Not wanting to waste time but starving, we settled for a couple pizza slices walking to Action Street.

It was so nice being welcomed to Sensations by Suzie. And watching her play pool was sheer torture, but in a good way.

Two thumbs-up for the bar. Defo one to add to the rotation.

Minutes after arriving at Swampy, the rain cleared and we were on our way. Not wanting to waste time but starving, we settled for a couple pizza slices walking to Action Street. It was so nice being welcomed to Sensations by Suzie. And watching her play pool was sheer torture, but in a good way. Two thumbs-up for the bar. Defo one to add to the rotation.

Sorry I missed you, I was under the weather that night and had to take the night off.

Met your buddy last night, nice guy and a pleasure to meet him.

Thanks to everyone who attended. I was a bit concerned that it would be quiet but it was a fantastic night, if it is her last party for a while then she couldn't have wished for anything better.

Thank you very much guys, it means more than you know

Ps Jesus you guys are quick with the pictures, top reporting, I take my hat off to you.

• Upvote 1