hookups

esertratpol

Hi. I was wondering, and it has been suggested, if any BM's were going to be in the Pattaya area around the 14th oif June. Since I am brand new in this arena and have never been to Pattaya, I was thinking of trying to meet up with a BM. Anybody going to be available?

• Upvote 1

Esertratpol, it sounds like there may be a new mixed LB/GG beer bar opening the night of the 14th by a well-known punter and LB, surely to be well-attended by other BMs.

The name hasn't been determined as of yet, but it's to be in the bar complex called "Action Street" on Soi Buakhao. It will be easy to find once you are there -- any motorbike taxi should be able to bring you there.

So, stay tuned for more info, especially on the Pattaya Times thread...

Good luck!

Thanks for the sound advice Texasmac; I kn ow you are probably more than right. I remember going thru job training in 2006 in Texas and being told what we could expect in the area we were going. Those of us who had never experienced anything like this took everything they "taught" us seriously. When we actually put boots on the ground we were told to forget everything we had been told and this was the real world, so I woill just plan on enjoying myself.

I have to admit however, that I am both very excited and a little nervous about this nened me some what. How do you approach or xt chapter in my life. Am I having a midlife crisis? I hope not. I have no idea of what to expect. I have read quite a few of the trip reports and that has enlightenment. I am not sure how to approach the subjects of top or botto; maybe I just need to relax and enjoy the ride. I don't think I am ready to be bottom but who knows; I may get caught up in the whole thing. So, I will toss out all the lists I have made (how did you know?) and go with the flow as they say. Hopefully I will find a petite, feminine LB to enjoy my time with. Thanks again.

duke007, posted a long time ago on my first ever visit. Him and BigTel were talking and I believe the term "Deer in a Headlight" was one term used. Another was "He aint in Kansas anymore" They were right. There was so much going on behind the scenes that I was oblivious to. :bling:

Maybe I am just over thinking all of this. But, even though I am "cherry" I don't want to come off totally ignorant. I was looking at some of the pictures of some of the girls at famous Bar and Obsessions...OH MY GOSH..stunning. I was getting "excited" just thinkong of the possibilities.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I am just over thinking all of this. But, even though I am "cherry" I don't want to come off totally ignorant. I was looking at some of the pictures of some of the girls at famous Bar and Obsessions...OH MY GOSH..stunning. I was getting "excited" just thinkong of the possibilities.

I can only imagine what is going through your mind just now. The next few days can't come quick enough I bet. It can be almost overwhelming when you get there and realise this is your reality for the time you are there. Have a great time and remember you have a group of coaches here to encourage you through it. :drinks:

I can only imagine what is going through your mind just now. The next few days can't come quick enough I bet. It can be almost overwhelming when you get there and realise this is your reality for the time you are there. Have a great time and remember you have a group of coaches here to encourage you through it. :drinks:

Thanks for the encouragement. I am probably over thinking and just need to relax and go with the flow. I will be sure to post my experience. Who knows once I cross that track there might be no going back...
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...