Where Have All the Girls Gone ?

PUCHAILAW

Hi Guys

I started this thread for two reasons.

First, I thought it would be great fun if some of the old timers could identify the ladyboy’s mentioned and to comment if they are still on the scene … This list is seven years old and 7 years in our world is about 97 ladyboy years – so the girls mentioned can be considered from a different era ….

Where have they all gone ??? While I can say that I have been with a few of these girls on the list I have no clue where any of them might be currently. Hope where ever they might be they have found happiness for themselves and their families –

The second reason for this thread is to show some of the newer members just what kind of a man (and businessman) JaiDee was (and still is).

After having already sent him 2 annoying emails asking for names and phone numbers of the girls that appeared on his site , I had the balls to write a third letter to him begging him for “just one more phone number” The response is what appears below –

19 names – addresses and phone numbers with a little info to go with each. I was not anything special to JaiDee other than one of many that belonged to his forum and was a paid member of his website.

Instead of just placating me with a boiler plate response he took the time and effort to write what you see below. I might be wrong but I believe this was not a cut and paste job. It appears to be a personal letter to me that might have taken him up to 30 minutes or more to produce.

That kind of caring for ones customer is just unheard of. I think you can see that this was more than just a business for him. He was hooked on the lifestyle and wanted to share his interest with anyone that wanted to join him in the fun –

Thank you JaiDee for being my mentor in “everything ladboys” –

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY NOTE

on 10/18/05, I wrote:

> Jon

>

> I'm so sorry - could I ask for just one more number ???

>

> NATALIE of Casanova - July photo's

>

> after all my trips to Thailand this is still the only bar that I am nervous

> to walk into alone .... I even find KC111 more comfortable than walking into Casanova - talk about walking into the Lions Den !!!

JaiDee’s response

OK ....I will give you Natalie and also some other girls that I think you would like and this way you can stay out of Casanova's. Also, you asked if you can tell these girls you saw them here; yes, by all means, that gives us a better name. tell them you got the info

from JaiDee the photographer.

Natalie Casa 09-509-9048 muikung@hotmail.com

she was in Hong Kong in September; may be back in BKK by the time you get there

Pang 09-685-0721 prettypaulybkk@hotmail.com

Tina 01-033-2371 passayapang@yahoo.com

Talisha

01-659-3728 terasa_cute@hotmail.com

3 Casa girls...I believe you know Teresa, very nice girl and she likes me, she will treat you extra well; Pang and Tena are cool also

Rita

04-404-1104 rita_2002th@yahoo.com

I think you know her also, well-hung and can use it

Vicky Casanova 01-554-1384 vickynova111@hotmail.com

nice girl, can cum every time, a bit tall but so friendly; works in Casa

Noon 05-042- 6797 nun_pink@hotmail.com

another one you know, incredible beauty

Natalie from KC3; 01-618-4702

true superstar, charges more than the others

Mod 06-611-1070

from January, works KC3, well-hung and hot

Lisa 06-515-6452 Lisa_lb15@yahoo.com

august 1, nice ladyboy, very sexy and hot

Kitty Kat 01-423-3835

formerly Obsessions, lots of guys like her

Justine 09-145-3866 tanupong_2@yahoo.com

amazon type, tall and sexy, works in Casa; July gallery

Jiji Pattaya 09-934-9974

amazon, HUGE dick

Twang and

Ex 07-920-8639

2 pattaya freelancers who live together, hotties

Kai 05-131-1138 janet_bkk@yahoo.com

very cute, August gallery......works in Cascades now

Icey 05-223-8322 or 06-311-7487

ice-700@hotmail.com great kid, always smiling, Cascades

Gitar 06 895 8121

cutie, Cascades

Bettina 09-072-7594

well hung freelancer

have fun man, you owe me a trip report!!

take care, Jon

Is that the same KAI that moved to Scotland in 2006 and married a guy called jellybean from Jai Dee's forum (Asian-TS) after heaps of trouble trying to get her a Visa for the UK?

I remember he flew from Scotland to BKK and back just to spend "ONE NIGHT" with her once, now thats what I do call commitment :party0030:

Edit.... different Vicky, sorry

Hi Duke

wow !!! the name Jellybean really rings a bell from the old forums -

I have a visual image of a girl named Kai but I am not sure if she ever hooked up with Jellybean ...

Maybe someone like JaiDee would know for sure -

when you pull out those old names you sure bring back memories - thanks for posting

thank you RxPharm

yes - yes - yes - that's the girl

there are some people you remember for years and years and others you forget in minutes -

I was never with this lady but as soon as I heard her name I had an immediate image of what she looked like

thanks for the help !!!

PS - any pics of any of the other girls mentioned ???

I remember jellybean leaving me a couple of drinks in the pump at the Guess Bar (Soi 1 days) all those years ago and Jay promptly gave them to me when I arrived in BKK couple of months later B)

This is one pic jellybean took himself of Kai 6 years ago

btw... understand if the mod's delete the pic

post-136-0-10905100-1338496733_thumb.jpg

duke, just How Long Have YOU been going to LOS ??? :happy0065:

First time was a 6 night trip to Bangkok in July 2001 as part of Manchester United's Far East Tour.

First discovered Ladyboys in August 2004 and still havent yet been able to shake my "adddiction" towards them :sign0181:

I think November's trip will be my 29th excursion to the Land of Smiles :jig:

Now that's a blast from the past! :happy0065:

Hey guys, just want to remind you that these numbers are more than six years old so it is likely that most of these ladyboys have new numbers by now.

If anyone has contact with Jellybean, please tell him about LBR.

Kitty Kat, one of my regrets. I was in Obsessions siiting with Kitty Kat about an hour an half before my taxi to Don Muang. Not really a fan of short time rooms so decided my trip was over and did not get to experince Kitty Kat's kock. :mad0235:

Welcome aboard Puchailaw! :drinks::biggrin:

Puchai is certainly making me blush by now.....would anyone be surprised if we turned out to be the same person?? :biggrin:

Seriously, it's nice to hear again from someone from "the old days" and always the kind words are appreciated; I'm just surprised these old mails were saved all this time!

One of the ways the A-TS website separated itself from the others back around 2002-2005 or so was customer service; there simply weren't a lot of sites who would reply with contact info like we did. Fact is, if I had the numbers and e-mails, I would be happy to share them, and the girls liked it too.....and once I left my job and could fully dedicate myself to the site, I always took the time to reply to anyone who wrote in if there was a chance we could retain that membership. Income was tight back in those days, so going the extra mile assured the site would keep going for a while longer.

As for the girls; as PD says, most of these girls have changed their numbers and e-mails by now, but as far as I know;

Kai is indeed living in Scotland with Jellybean the last I heard, and as I said more than once on the LB Forums that is the longest LB/Falang relationship I have ever seen in 12 years, starting in 2004 or so. She was really nice, if they are still together he got a good one.

Talisha/Teresa - living in Switzerland full time, misses Thailand and her Mom greatly [we stay in touch] - single

Natalie, superstar from KC 3 - reports differ, but it seems she is living back in her hometown with a Thai guy and may or may not be cut. If you are following the Camera story there will be a lot about her soon.

Natalie- Casanova; the Chinese-looking girl who was cute as hell. Last I saw her about 4 years ago she was working a make-up counter in Siam Paragon; one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Tina - not sure, she was from Chiang Rai and may be back up there now.

Jiji - super annoying, full-of-herself ladyboy from the early days at the Beverly Hills Club.....last I knew she was living on Samui with some falang; better him than me

Pang -believe it or not, still working in Casa

Noon - was in Cascades until 2 or 3 years ago; whereabouts now unknown unless someone here can share

Vicky and Bettina, Casanova - both probably 35 or older by now, no clue what they are doing but I would think out of the scene; I first met them both in Casa in 2001.

Mod- don't know for sure but I think she is a postie now

Icey- for sure a postie, last I knew working in Kings Corner - [ 2009] - great kid, always smiling

Twang and Ex from Pattaya - dunno

Gitar - still super-cute but kind of worn out by now after 5 or 6 years in the biz and a bad ice habit, last seen [by me anyway] in Obsessions last May

Kitty Kat - dunno, worked in Obsessions for years

Justine - dunno, worked in Casa for years

• Upvote 1

Pang - wow !!!

now that is MY taste in ladyboys - super sexy - super feminine

is she still on the scene ???

Talisha - was with her once - long time ago - quite an experience for a guy just getting into the world of LB's

DUKE007

thanks for posting the phot's and keeping this thread active - thought this was a fun idea and somewhat surprised that there isn't more participation - anyway - thank you !!! Puchailaw