A VERY LONG INTRODUCTON

PUCHAILAW

Hefe

thanks for that pic of Chompoo - probably the first LB that I was "in love" with. Pretty sure JaiDee hooked me up with her years ago. So sweet and feminine (her, not JaiDee - 55555) ....

My last contact with her was maybe about 5 yesrs ago by phone. Asked her to come to my room and she was asking for stupid money - about 5000 short time and she really didn't want to be bothered for that.

Called again a few times during that trip but never hooked up -

Wonder if anyone knows where she might be now -

thanks for the photo's and the memories

I saw very sexy photos of little Pattaya Amy (Emmy) about 5 years ago and haven't been the same since. She was like a dark side industrial magnet. Like DT I never realized my dream with her even though I have seen her a number of times holding court on Walking Street. I was simply too shy and nervous to approach her. Some day perhaps I will tell her how she turned my world upside-down forever more. Undoubtedly she will ask that I pay her for that kind service. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hefe

thanks for that pic of Chompoo - probably the first LB that I was "in love" with. Pretty sure JaiDee hooked me up with her years ago. So sweet and feminine (her, not JaiDee - 55555) ....

My last contact with her was maybe about 5 yesrs ago by phone. Asked her to come to my room and she was asking for stupid money - about 5000 short time and she really didn't want to be bothered for that.

Called again a few times during that trip but never hooked up -

Wonder if anyone knows where she might be now -

thanks for the photo's and the memories

chompoo can be found throught vicesisters,she has also her tel number there plus her email :hi:

Had a surprise .... Chompoo was working in Obsession last week. Still looks lovely, but the dancing is a lot slower!! The face that launched a thousand western union payments.

Never taken her out, but have chatted many times. She is really funny in a nice way. Maybe i'm finally ready for Rose Apple :biggrin:

Welcome puchai, and this comes from another "lurker,newbie" to this forum(although I've been a member :db: )for a year now I myself am just starting to post here :pardon: me.

This place now really feels like my home on the net,as the guys here like was stated by "BumbleBee" have actually been to LOS(only 2 trips but have met alot of cool BMs here) and not so many"where can she be found,how big is her cock,what do you pay for S/T L/T BS ???s)

Sorry for the late welcome! But Welcome aboard,

Iceberg :biggrin:

BTW- If you're there in September/October/November(?) then would like to hook up for a drink or 2 and some LB mongering!

I might be here Mr P but I don't know for sure - I was on the LBF for several years but the mad mullahs and my lack of a proxy bypass mean I haven't posted on here as much as I should.

I've been coming to Thailand since 1993 and, like you, have seen my ratio of GGs to LBs swing considerably in the direction of the latter. Hey, ho such is life.

I think as we all get older (I'm nearer 50 than 40 now) we tend to not give a flying whatsit any more and just enjoy what we like. For example, I was in a bar near my house in Pattaya last night, which is populated by small munchkin GGs organised by an athletic and large breasted LB. Needless to say where my attention was for most of the night... and a few hours of this morning. The girls seemed a little taken aback to say the least.

And while I am jabbering on, I was also in LA in April for a week and spent most of the time I was away from my homophobic friend finding out where to meet ladies of our persuasion.

Three of my seven nights were in transgender bars and while the quality was not as in depth as here in Thailand, I did enjoy the repartee with the US girls... although not so much the attention of Mimi the Mexican who insisted on ramming her finger down the back of my jeans and up my ass while I was leaning over the bar.

OK, it was a little bit enjoyable... :blush:

Best of luck Mr P - hope to see you some time

And while I am jabbering on, I was also in LA in April for a week and spent most of the time I was away from my homophobic friend finding out where to meet ladies of our persuasion.

I'll be in LA and San Francisco 2 nights each at the end of this month for some concerts. Care to send a bit of intel my way Grinder?

Will do Deep Throat sir.

The bar I enjoyed most was The Palms in West Hollywood. http://www.thepalmsbar.com/

It's actually a lesbian bar most of the time but on two days of the week (Friday and Monday I THINK but please check) they have tranny cabaret nights. Most of the ladies are pretty nice and the entrance fee is around $10 and a beer is $6. A lot of lip synching and plenty of camp-ness but a nice option and a good night out.

There are a few other gay bars in WeHo that also have transgender performers but I didn't feel comfortable in them - no problem with gay blokes but you couldn't see much and the performers seemed less available than in Palms.

I stayed in The Roosevelt in Hollywood so preferred not to wander too far from my base. Palms was fine enough but I believe there are places in Van Nuys as well as joints like Hamburger Mary's but not having visited either I can't really say.

Two nights in Palms and the other night was in a bar just off Hollywood Boulevard that I also visited, while I aimed to go to the following http://clubtranzit.com/ although I wasn't sure if it was still on... but I didn't go since it was absolutely blowing a gale that night.

The bar I went into was Beauty Bar on Cahuenga Boulevard just off HB. I guess I just got lucky as I was passing it, while heading elsewhere with my mate when I saw an obvious LB having a cig outside the door. Intrigued, I ditched my mate in a bog standard Irish bar and headed back to Beauty Bar where I spent the night canoodling with one of the stars of the show they had on that night. Sadly, her fella was also there and while they seemed up for a night of three-way debauchery our reporter made his excuses etc.

There are plenty more places but those were just the few I happened upon. Out.

• Upvote 1