Boracay Trip Report Video

randiuno

• 2 weeks later...

many thanks, randiuno.

planning my return to cebu for next month and after checking out the sights, i want to add a week on boracay--my first time there though looks like it won't be my last--so...could i bother you for a hotel suggestion? anything in the 2500-5000php/nite range (just looking for value) --and lb-friendly, of course

:friends:

tia.

Hey Thaibound...

Don't hurt the ladyboys in Boracay and leave some of those Cebu girls for the rest of us!!!!

In Boracay, I stayed at the Sand Castles Apartments, and would recommend it if you are taking your own traveling companion. They were friendly to my ladyboy companion, but not sure how they would have reacted if I was bringing in a different girl three times a day. Anyway, they had a listing on Agoda.com and I think I paid $120 US (4,900 Php) per night for a week on the Agoda site. I was upgraded to the full ocean front balcony one bedroom when I got there. So I was able to sit on the balcony and watch the water, and people walk by on the sand/boardwalk below with my companion by my side...very nice indeed. Also, the SandCastles is easy walking distance to Summer Place, Sand Bar, and two other good discos, whose names now escape me. But, if you want to go to sleep early...before 11:00 pm, don't count on it, because nearby bars have loud music...but definitely drowns out the groans of those long ladyboy sex sessions....lol. But the music only starts at about 7 pm and stops at 11:00 pm from the nearby bar that you can hear. So since I love music, it was fine for me...but sensitive ears might not like it.

http://www.agoda.com...es_boracay.html

Boracay unfortunately, is much more expensive than everyplace else in the Philippines, so be prepared for sticker shock on everything...food, souvenirs, even drinks....however, I think it should be done at least once if you are making several trips to the Philippines.

Enjoy and I look forward to your trip report!

Randi

PS I loved the Quest Hotel in Cebu...special rate since they were still doing contruction on residential condos on top floors.

thanks again Randi,

very helpful to have an opinion from an actual person instead of the cousins-of-the-owners. i'll check out your old spot and do my best to ruin as few of the fine tight lb's of boracay as possible . :bling:

as for leaving you a few of the Cebu girls--no worries there--even Juri couldn't run through all 10,000 hot cebuana ladyboys before you had a shot at least a few of them. :drinks: