I'm on my way from misery to happiness today…..

http://youtu.be/H1yYDuSf3C4

Sorry guys,

8 months of pain and I cant resist posting a little video to show how happy I am to be getting away from the big smoke and into LOS.

Really looking forward to meeting the following BM’S Fogmaster, X Ray specs, Jerry B, Eldiablo, Dwb01, Diamong dog, Juri, soc999, etgohm, Eyemahk and HOPEFULLY that punk rebel randy old goat Lung Somchai!! It will be great sharing some much needed drinks in various Ladyboy establishments with you bunch of perverts… :biggrin:

Another little reminder about the no fucking reason at all party on the 12th of May at Baby boom a go go, should be a great night, looking forward to having some fun with the LBS and chatting to the above BM’S.

The newLadyboy outfit was delivered on Friday and I am over the fucking moon with it and looking through my packing I have 6 uniforms and 4 pairs of over the knee socks, it’s almost half the bloody bag.

I will post up a full trip report after doing a preview when I get back, hopefully I will be able to update the superb Pattaya times thread.

Take care, lads and until them I’m on my way…….

BD

• Upvote 2

Twat

Ahhhh mate so sorry to hear you won't be back in LOS for about 3 years.

Maybe you can rejoice when you collect your bafta for that hot gay waterfall scene? I hear it's smoking hot by the way.... Maybe they will play it on a loop at club GAY?

Oh and mate please do me a favour - when you get to the baftas can you ask Helen mirren if she takes it up the arse? Always had a thing for her me....

Ciao for now sunshine.

Love BD