New Youtube video !!!!!

Ghosts of Lady & ladyboys of the past 

Another video which youtube will Shawdowban as its too unique and has No awesome youtuber with a pro -mike on another boring date with a ladyboy asking you have operation ? you lady or ladyboy ? honestly , my twitter is ablaze but youtube buries me , average click rate ( when they see a video impression )and click on your video on yt is 6 % , good is 10% mine is 20 % on average also good like rate is 10 % mine is 20 % but youtube just does not show my videos ,

otherwise my patreon would be on fire like other vloggers here anyway feel free to share this video or support in any way - Cine :)

pinklbpink.jpg

• Like 3

What a coincidence.

Looking at some of Cine's videos and one called Ladyboy Love machines in Bangkok and Pattaya showed a girl I had a good time with.

She is in a black tee shirt with Bulls on it. Shown at 16 secs.

I met her at a massage place on Soi Bukhao just past Soi Diana heading South on the right hand side. Sorry dont know the name. She works fl. She is half Thai half Vietnamese.

Has the best tits I have seen for a long time. Soft and with puffy nipples. Just perfect. 

Sorry I dont have anymore detail such as name etc.

Always a buzz when you see a lb on a video that you have met.

• Like 4

Just did a bit of detective work on Google Earth. Found the massage shop. It is called Lamyai Health Massage. About 50 meters past the Subway shop on the corner of Soi Diana. I guess she may not always be there but you could try.

• Like 3

On 4/14/2024 at 3:54 PM, bumblebee said:

I have been retweeting for you there so hopefully that helps a bit:)

Yes thanks Bumblebee , Twitter seems to be good for my channel, that video did over 1000 views under 24 hrs even though its not my best , i focus a lot on twitter now with my best clips , hashtags actually land every time unlike instagram and tiktok , thankyou again its a big market now lots of new vloggers interviewing lb , some are just teenagers , Youtube asked me to request monitization again as i hit that mark but not sure about it as i understand they push monitized vids more as they make money but also they have more power over me :)

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 5:55 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

How is it that despite poorer video quality, ladyboys appeared more attractive back then compared to ladyboys today ?

your eyes get more and more out of focus...............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1