New Video , Dont Go to Ladyboy pattaya !!!!

New youtube video , shows some recent footage like my guide work with Subscribers , Adopt a ladyboy options & general madness , Support if you can , Firing on five cylinders , but if you cannot support through my linked platforms to see more , please Share this video on any groups or other forums you may be on because youtube will bury it and some 17 year old with a nokia and no editing skills will receive way more views , you just know it

Momma told me Not to Go to Ladyboy pattaya !!!! 

:) 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Gambino said:

Nice Vid! Spotted the lovely LyLy (from Cindy's) at the 1:11 mark. :biggrin:

Thanks For Joining the Club Gambino and naming that ladyboy , too bad Youtube has Crushed this video , its just not right and subscribers ask me why do i not share more of my work on Yt ,over 90 % stays behind a paywall thankyou where its loved , although those who did see it liked it , Youtube regards a good liked video as 3% , 3 people pressing the like button out of a hundred , my average is 20 % , took a few chances tonight filming so this pisses me if obviously , there is one guy who publishes the same ladyboy video several times a day ,ladyboys in dresses at those nice events , it usually receives insane views each time , no justice here :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Thanks For Joining the Club Gambino and naming that ladyboy , too bad Youtube has Crushed this video , its just not right and subscribers ask me why do i not share more of my work on Yt ,over 90 % stays behind a paywall thankyou where its loved , although those who did see it liked it , Youtube regards a good liked video as 3% , 3 people pressing the like button out of a hundred , my average is 20 % , took a few chances tonight filming so this pisses me if obviously , there is one guy who publishes the same ladyboy video several times a day ,ladyboys in dresses at those nice events , it usually receives insane views each time , no justice here

Not good Cine. 

Who is the girl at 56 secs?. Asking for a friend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Woodie said:

Not good Cine. 

Who is the girl at 56 secs?. Asking for a friend.

Not good ? not sure how you meant that , 57 seconds is Alisa hangs out as a freelancer at a soi beach bar , my subscriber dropped her wanted too much money, interesting interviews , she has a good face nice body , goes all night apparently , anyone want to adopt her i can go there again lol :)

5 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Not good ? not sure how you meant that , 57 seconds is Alisa hangs out as a freelancer at a soi beach bar , my subscriber dropped her wanted too much money, interesting interviews , she has a good face nice body , goes all night apparently , anyone want to adopt her i can go there again lol :)

Not good Cine was in reference to the treatment on Youtube.

And I was asking about the girl at 56 secs!:rolleye0012:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cinederose said:

Thats Modele , 2000 thb short time :)

Thanks. I checked out your videos on YouTube. They’re cool and different.

Is Modele Bkk or Pattaya? What bar? Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, seven said:

Thanks. I checked out your videos on YouTube. They’re cool and different.

Is Modele Bkk or Pattaya? What bar? Thanks. 

You only saw them Now ? yes thankyou but Youtube does not reward my artistic videos , my Channel was demonitised early on , never saw a dime & if yt is not making money from you they will push you under , i notice when i stop using copyright music and just dry footage more views , but i have a certain vision so i ignore those choices often , Sub count frozen , other vloggers with more Basic videos seem to do much better , i cannot believe the basic thai entertainment channels making over 1000 usd a month on patreon , my stuff is So much better 270 videos on paywall okay okay okay

Modele works Pattaya , Treetown but moves around a bit different venues , But she is not the hottest lb in treetown and of course Jessie at the end who was with my Subscriber all business :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Cool video Cinderose, keeps the guys in touch of Pattaya while they are away:)

Thankyou Bumblebee , Be nice if more of those guys joined the club and commented like you , very gratful thankyou , anyone want to share my videos on other forums , those other pesky lb forums or media i am not on ( telegram etc ) , do some favors for anyone who does that for just posting a few links :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Thankyou Bumblebee , Be nice if more of those guys joined the club and commented like you , very gratful thankyou , anyone want to share my videos on other forums , those other pesky lb forums or media i am not on ( telegram etc ) , do some favors for anyone who does that for just posting a few links :)

I can post it on our Twitter profile for you and FB :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I can post it on our Twitter profile for you and FB :)

Thankyou , very nice of you , yes thanks , there are Those other lb forums but validation email never arrives and so cannot become a member but does not bother me much i like it here and i am sure there is politics between those sites and this i know nothing about or want to , some lb sites never have anything going on , i guess about five i know , i do post on twitter a bit twitter/cinederose , seems like me and that uk arsenal fan sleeping rough in Jomptien post a lot on the pattaya hashtag , would not mind helping that guy but i am one paycheck away myself , Should start a post about it here somewhere just not my club - i know pulci or somebody mentioned Telegram which is the one platform i just cannot work in , may have to publish simple videos to remove the shawdowban , Thanks Bumblebee :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cinederose said:

You only saw them Now ?

Yeah, but I hardly watch any LB related stuff anymore, not even pron, its boring. I do watch a lot of other stuff on YouTube though. The Fani Willis hearing, Bangkok Pat, Jon Stewart  etc.

19 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Modele works Pattaya , Treetown but moves around a bit different venues ,

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seven said:

Yeah, but I hardly watch any LB related stuff anymore, not even pron, its boring. I do watch a lot of other stuff on YouTube though. The Fani Willis hearing, Bangkok Pat, Jon Stewart  etc.

Thanks.

How do you like Fatty Willis?

• Like 1

Just now, seven said:

She’s gonna fuck up your Putin fanboy, just like Jack Smith  and Letitia James will. I hope a long prison sentence.

I did ask you with respect.........and didnt expect your belligerent response....but, like my father always told me.....there are more horses asses then horses........LOL

So the biotch tries to get Trump with false thrumped up charges and now she is on trail.........at-a-boy Seven........you really know how to pick them...LMAO...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Not politics fellas please , but i cannot even look at Jon Stewart since he handed out awards to  nazis at disneyland :)

You're right, sorry. ( If Jon Stewart is the problem we're in far more trouble than feared).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, seven said:

You're right, sorry. ( If Jon Stewart is the problem we're in far more trouble than feared).

I just saw his Hit job on Tucker carlson , it was cold to the bone honestly if you dont like Putin okay but for stewart to say Tucker was lieing and pretending to be a reporter to invalidate him and Tucker is one of the Only reporters out there actually doing his Job , jon Stewart is the establishment , look at his behaviour the last couple of years , a flunkie for capital hill anyway i have my thoughts on the problems there because i lived there and was at Maiden first week , and Odessa was a large part of my life like Asia is now - if i was not doing this lb stuff it would be politics , i was questioned by FSB in Kharkov a few years back , i could have gone like gonzola lira , the hypocrisy his name is not even being mentioned this week but instead the white supremist guy who died in Russia

ok ok no more politics , ladyboys :))

3 hours ago, Cinederose said:

I just saw his Hit job on Tucker carlson , it was cold to the bone honestly if you dont like Putin okay but for stewart to say Tucker was lieing and pretending to be a reporter to invalidate him and Tucker is one of the Only reporters out there actually doing his Job , jon Stewart is the establishment , look at his behaviour the last couple of years , a flunkie for capital hill anyway i have my thoughts on the problems there because i lived there and was at Maiden first week , and Odessa was a large part of my life like Asia is now - if i was not doing this lb stuff it would be politics , i was questioned by FSB in Kharkov a few years back , i could have gone like gonzola lira , the hypocrisy his name is not even being mentioned this week but instead the white supremist guy who died in Russia

ok ok no more politics , ladyboys :))

That's was a bit hypocritic.  Your write all the above and then say, ok no more politics.  You open pandora's box and then tell others they can't see.  

• Like 2