Peachy Lily's - Soi LK Metro

Dan Miller

Here's my 3rd first hand review. Been to Peachy Lily's yesterday. Was taken inside by super sweet girl called Irene. The bar opened the doors a little over a month ago, and seems to be running well :biggrin:

Unlike Bon bar and Warm-Up bar, the bar has no 'open' entrance, which for me is a pro. Temperature very comfortable therefor and a cosy and intimate vibe.

Music was nice, although they should pay some attention to the equalizer. The bass is definitely overpowering other tones. 

Irene is a very cute girl, post-op. Very smooth and soft skin, gorgeous face and body. Some other girls were showing off their skills in the dance poles in the centre of the bar. I didn't see Lilly around and Aemmy got bf'd upstairs just after I came in. 

So updated rating:

1. Peachy Lilly's 

2. Bon bar

3. Warm-Up bar 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, outsider said:

The 2nd photo is Lily, right?

Yep, and 3 and 5 are Aemy. Nice girl when I knew her a few years ago. Maybe toughened up a bit now.

Her and Lily did a few videos together. Both Cambodians.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 2:27 PM, worldtraveler3 said:

It's a lame waste of money where you buy them they throw them and the chicks get 20 baht for each one they collect.

And (imo) the practice is demeaning to the ladies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 5:54 AM, Dan Miller said:

To prevent LK Metro from being completely overshadowed by the "Peachy Lily", let's create a new topic. 

No doubt many punters will visit soon, looking forward to some impressions. And ofcourse also the content from Youngone or others is always appreciated.

PL.jpg

I have a question for you regarding the peachy lilly bar in pattaya 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...