Shadow bar - Soi Cowboy

Dan Miller

The above pics confirm the impression I had while passing through the soi. Although ladyboys are not ugly, I never found them really attractive or at least not enough to decide to go in. I had even seen older ladyboys who might have been pretty in the early 2010s. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

The above pics confirm the impression I had while passing through the soi. Although ladyboys are not ugly, I never found them really attractive or at least not enough to decide to go in. I had even seen older ladyboys who might have been pretty in the early 2010s. 

You are absolutely right! Not really attractive!

Maybe they are like ourselves, ageing, putting on weight, losing their hair, living in uncertain times.

No longer with the bloom in their cheeks, just the cheeks in their bloomers. Still, They need loving, just like us.

Have to admit, the real deterrent for me is the price of the drinks, especially the beers, Why is that?

Apart from that, I could walk out of the bar with good memories.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Dan....how's  the atmosphere in the bar.  Wild and crazy, pushy, laidback? 

Honestly, not a real fan of gogo-bars in general here. But went to Soi Cowboy on my previous trip (in June), and visited both Cockatoo abd Shadow.

Atmosphere in both bars quite equal. Definitely not 'wild and crazy'. Both places have quite some lookers, but on stage the girls act bored. Some don't even try to fake they're dancing.

Girls and mamasan will start begging for drinks the moment you walk in, even worse than Obsessions. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Basically, nothing too much too mention about Shadow bar. On their socials, they keep on posting the same old photos again. Seems they try to continuously target fresh customers, without caring them to ever return

Luckily, Jigsaw showed her 'secretary' look in a nice shoot. credits to AsianTgirl.

Screenshot_20231007_074215_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231007_074228_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231007_074239_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 4