Fuckballs! I have COVID.

Rom

This morning I woke up feeling muscular aches and a bit of a runny nose and did not think much of it, just did what I have been doing for the last 2 years when I feel such flu-like symptoms:  I got myself tested for covid-19, in this case a 2 euro self-administered test kit sold at the pharmacies.

But unlike the other 10+ covid tests I did over those 2 years, this one came back positive.  Within seconds.  As soon as the pathogen-infected drops spread to the test strip, the T red line lit up bright and shiny and I immediately knew I have it.  I am fully vaxed (4 Pfizer shots) and my symptoms are not alarming, and I definitely have NOT lost the senses of smell or taste.  But, as I write this, I am in bed shivering cold despite all the sweaters and blankets.  I fell asleep more like passed out backwards in a weird position and I bit my tongue hard and now can hardly talk.

It's ironic that with all the places I had my mouth on and tongue inside of in Asia, I never caught it there and here I am not having an idea how I might have caught it since over the past week I was not intimate with anyone.   I think it was a football match I went to on Thursday where one of the players scored an amazing goal from midfield and in the stands we were ecstatic hugging and high-5ing and we did it again in the penalty shoot out that went down to the wire...

My main concern is that yesterday I had dinner with an 88 year old local TV celebrity and I was showing him some vintage show bizz photo prints I collected when I was a kid passing them one-by-one from my hand to his.  I don't have his number and dont know how far I should go to warn him.  I suppose I could call the TV network where he had his soap opera but if the guy dies of covid in the next 2 weeks I will be forever known as the fool who killed a beloved TV actor.

I canceled all my engagements for the week ahead including a date with a pinay MILF with big tits.  I will be updating my condition here in the thread.  If I don't, it's because I am walking with the Lord or dancing with the Devil in the pale moon light, whichever one has more eternal life sissies at hand in their respective realms ...

Party on!  I can't.

Rom

IMG20230319144336.jpg.c24c573d6aff08bee1684dcb135d32c5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

IMG20230323103101.jpg.a096fbf8129ee1bf29c711738c79cff7.jpgThanks for checking on me Pdoggg.  I only saw the post now.  It's exactly 4 days since I first self-tested and was feeling sick all over, and I just self-tested again using 2 different brands of test kits and the results both came negative.  So it's likely I am OK now.

The first 2 days were stressful with muscle aches all over and high temperatures, but after the first night I could tell I was getting better.  I have neither body aches nor temperature now, but I feel my chest very congested and wonder if it's gunk or some lasting effect.  I did not take any medication but I feel drowsy all the time and fall asleep KO-style whenever I try to catch up on series or browse the net in bed.

I may or may not have had covid before, but I suspect I did and that my immune system had responded better before.  I recall in January 2021 Covid was rampant in Europe and I was feeling sick, but when I tested it was negative.  I remember testing at different times in TH and PH and always negative.

On hindsight I probably should not have started this thread on a personal issue of little concern to ladyboy mongering, especially since I am not in Asia.  What prompted me to start it was the wake up call that seeing a positive self-test represented after always testing negative and sort of getting used to expect it.

Because before covid, I had been self-testing for decades for HIV and each time it was the longest 15 minutes of my life.  I used to work at a place that had free HIV blood tests and I would only do them after I had self-tested negative at home.  I think it stands to reason why.

My last blood test was about a year ago and it came negative for HIV and syphilis. So it's time to self-test again since I have had 20+ partners as mentioned in my TRs and not-mentioned at all.  But the covid-positive self-test has spooked me out.

That's where I wanted to go with this thread:  HIV testing.  Never an easy topic for mongers.  If anyone wants to share their experiences, views please do.  I will not insist.

Cheers and thanks for checking on me.

Rom

• Like 2

What ever direction you were heading towards, is immaterial.  Nothing wrong with starting this thread.  It is an important part of this forum, I for one appreciate it.  It is better then learning it from a politically motivated source.  Glad you are feeling better.  Nothing hits harder than reality.

• Like 1

ROM glad you feel better, now do what most Irish do when feeling shite, get a nice cup of coffee and drop in a little whiskey and Dick's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt and you'll feel like fly over the fucking rainbow and straight into hell where you will find great company with BM's and other perv's and the rare gobshite :mail:

• Haha 1

thanks Z. thanks sb7.  I just want to add that I DID NOT KILL THE OLD MAN.   He was seen last night cheering the national team at our mutual gin joint.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No news for more than a week. I hope Rom's recovering but I find it worrying. He caught covid against all odds, felt sick in spite of 4 jabs and has been silent for more than a week. I hope he's not sucking oxyline lines in an hospital. 

• Like 1

thanks for your concern with my health PG.  I had posted above that I tested negative twice and that I felt OK.  Since then I have resumed my life without being confined to the house.   Here in the board I kept checking in; I started a thread on the Trump indictment but I guess I did not have much to say on the other ongoing topics.

I may as well share that over the weekend I made the decision that I am going back to Manila in May and that I plan to do a stopover in BKK, maybe 2 (on the way in and on the way out).  Fares are much higher than last year when I paid 800 something euros on Emirates.  This year the comparable fare is 1300+.  Turkish that got me there in January for 900 euros is now 1400+ and requires overnight in Istanbul.   I may have to do a less direct, lengthier route with 2 changes of planes.

I am primarily going to Manila for a short gig that should earn me enough to pay for the trip and a month's worth of mongering.  I will be reuniting with my best fucks from the January trip, including a Pattaya GG bargirl and a Manila college student femboy I call Mowgli.  I am very fond of both.  I am ready to open-end barfine the GG so she stays with me in BKK.  Mowgli I hope to travel with him to some remote beach in the PH, but is going to be a challenge because last time she had a 10 PM curfew.  I also have in the crosshairs a provincial trans cutie I met in the last trip and who has kept in touch and pledged her virginity to me but I need to figure out if she is worth the complicated logistics...

I like to write TRs, but am reckoning it may come across as an imposition and it certainly has become awkward that I and only I do TRs in this board.  So this time I may not do it...

Thanks again for posting PG.