Ladyboy INDONESIA ( Jakarta )

QueenJessica

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well guys, let me provide you with a short update on Jakarta. Currently staying in the far outskirts, Cikarang area. And only recommendation related to ladyboys I can give you: stay the hell out of here :nea:

Whether it's in the hotel, shopping malls and other surrounding places, everything appears to be dead! Typically an area in development, construction going on everywhere one looks, but even hard to find a nice place for a drink, let alone a nice LB or GG :biggrin:

Screenshot_20240128_154702_Maps.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Well guys, let me provide you with a short update on Jakarta. Currently staying in the far outskirts, Cikarang area. And only recommendation related to ladyboys I can give you: stay the hell out of here :nea:

Whether it's in the hotel, shopping malls and other surrounding places, everything appears to be dead! Typically an area in development, construction going on everywhere one looks, but even hard to find a nice place for a drink, let alone a nice LB or GG 

Screenshot_20240128_154702_Maps.jpg

Thanks for the update.  Have you tried closer to the major city..... You think your opportunity would be greater?

I'd rather ask DM :

1- what brought you so far from Jakarta Central ?

2- Are you comfortable with traveling by bus or by train in this area ?

3- Please check your PM.

Even near central Jakarta, I didn't see ladyboys either in hotels, shopping malls (I admit I haven't visited many) and other surrounding areas. If you don't know a very specific area to visit at night, you can't meet warias in the street.

• Like 1

I don't have time to go to major city (about 1.5 hours on highway for single trip). Work (which brought me here in the first place), claims too many hours daily.

But it is what it is, just one more week and I'm gone again :yahoo:

• Upvote 1