Ladyboys in cheap hostels

Cinederose

I did some research and i heard there is some equality index that companies aspire to , i mean if they have a low rating its frowned upon and they are not in the club , disney wanted nothing to do with woke they were blackmailed into it and i think with bud it was a low level decision , they have hundreds of influencers , heck i could be one its not a big deal just the person they picked is the type of trans that scares the heck out of some guys neither here nor there and i think sporting a women nike sports bra is much dumber then the face on the beer deal but yeah again put gina in a ad and not such a big problem or robin jaspers etc , someone not living some girlhood experience and documenting every day just a jane with a beer would be ok  :)

18 hours ago, Zeppie said:

and you turned her down.....

yeah saw her the other day not for me and i am not booking a room in the mercure like she asked , she is in "The Squad "thats all , Gina and pinky or pony much nicer , alex my favourite , you have to understand i have detailed files lol :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Zeppie said:

So now that you know, what you do different?

I need to get to Thailand first..... haven't taken a trip since covid.

I did bang a Pinoy LB last night.... but it was one that managed to land a US visa.

In Thailand I'm going to hang out at the restaurants by the hostels the LBs from the villages stay at to see what type of action I can find.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I did bang a Pinoy LB last night.... but it was one that managed to land a US visa.

In Thailand I'm going to hang out at the restaurants by the hostels the LBs from the villages stay at to see what type of action I can find.

Sith, where you find the Pina.  If you don't mind sharing.

Nice plan, keep us informed.  That was some good info from Cinderose.    

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cinederose said:

yeah saw her the other day not for me and i am not booking a room in the mercure like she asked , she is in "The Squad "thats all , Gina and pinky or pony much nicer , alex my favourite , you have to understand i have detailed files lol :)

10 hours ago, Cinederose said:

I did some research and i heard there is some equality index that companies aspire to , i mean if they have a low rating its frowned upon and they are not in the club , disney wanted nothing to do with woke they were blackmailed into it and i think with bud it was a low level decision , they have hundreds of influencers , heck i could be one its not a big deal just the person they picked is the type of trans that scares the heck out of some guys neither here nor there and i think sporting a women nike sports bra is much dumber then the face on the beer deal but yeah again put gina in a ad and not such a big problem or robin jaspers etc , someone not living some girlhood experience and documenting every day just a jane with a beer would be ok  :)

your right.  It's an sLBGQTY++ thing and it's real.  They try and do impose there requirements on corp america.  The mill and Zgen, fall for it the shite.  The Boomers, not so much.  But for Bud, it blew up in there face, and I for am ..........LMAO.  It's a big experiment and forced submission, and has nothing to do with rights.  It's about control, power, and money.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The-Sith said:

You need the hostel info , (you could figure it out yourself) but if you want it just ask , my email is all over my platforms :)

10 hours ago, Zeppie said:

sorry butting in , their are several thai lb all over the place , for example this one is in Malta , might not be a bad idea ladyboys abroad section with pinned map lol :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cinederose said:

several thai lb all over the place

Hot stuff!    :party0011:

Back in the day, there was a cheap hotel where ladyboys stayed on Walking Street where they would bring their tricks back to.  Might have been P72 but my memory fails me.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2023 at 9:21 PM, Zeppie said:

TINDER!

She is a normal girl.... works in Marketing. Good head on her shoulders. And we met on Tinder.

We really vibed when chatting and to seal the deal, I offered her some cash. I think she would have fucked for free but not as efficiently ..... from right swipe to sucking my cock was 6 days......and not on my terms....like getting her to party...have sex...and leave by 2am.

MASSIVE COCK!

Looks 88% passable.... but clearly an LB. Awesome personality because she is a civilian. But like all LBs.... they love cock and cash!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The-Sith said:

TINDER!

She is a normal girl.... works in Marketing. Good head on her shoulders. And we met on Tinder.

We really vibed when chatting and to seal the deal, I offered her some cash. I think she would have fucked for free but not as efficiently ..... from right swipe to sucking my cock was 6 days......and not on my terms....like getting her to party...have sex...and leave by 2am.

MASSIVE COCK!

Looks 88% passable.... but clearly an LB. Awesome personality because she is a civilian. But like all LBs.... they love cock and cash!

I kinda thought you were going to say tinder, since I think you are fond of it. Thank you.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zeppie said:

I kinda thought you were going to say tinder, since I think you are fond of it. Thank you.  

the trans on Tinder love to fuck..... most are looking free sex...... Sweeten the pot with money and your closing percentages go up. Most of the guys who swipe right with them do NOT know how to handle trans with respect and confidence. A guy like you will be a welcome connection.. ... because you know what's in their heart beyond the masses of American guys out there who are trying to explore a new fetish.  PLUS there are trans girls that are 100% looking for p4p on Tinder. 

never talk directly about $ on Tinder....indicate generosity and you want to "make an arrangement" but specifics would be on whatsapp or other chat outside Tinder. 

also try the sugar daddy sites..... www.seeking.com plus a bunch others out there. Similar rules regarding direct talk about cash apply.

I'm on another site Taimi which has Latina trans.... even mentioning "sugar" or "arrangement" will get you banned so I stopped using it eventhough it has tons of femboys, trans and Traps.

America is so prude.... you are not...use that in your favor. A lot of NORMAL girls are so happy to meet a guy with Asian sensibilities about chick's w dicks and payment for sex.

• Like 3

This required a 3 hour sitting outside lucky massage beside the Hyatt Regency , thankfully ladyboy Emmy was there the whole time no customers , i decided for a mix of Matisse with some Pop Art , Exibition coming at the Hyatt ,no art critics please :)

pinkishpink.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/20/2023 at 11:30 PM, The-Sith said:

the trans on Tinder love to fuck..... most are looking free sex...... Sweeten the pot with money and your closing percentages go up. Most of the guys who swipe right with them do NOT know how to handle trans with respect and confidence. A guy like you will be a welcome connection.. ... because you know what's in their heart beyond the masses of American guys out there who are trying to explore a new fetish.  PLUS there are trans girls that are 100% looking for p4p on Tinder. 

never talk directly about $ on Tinder....indicate generosity and you want to "make an arrangement" but specifics would be on whatsapp or other chat outside Tinder. 

also try the sugar daddy sites..... www.seeking.com plus a bunch others out there. Similar rules regarding direct talk about cash apply.

I'm on another site Taimi which has Latina trans.... even mentioning "sugar" or "arrangement" will get you banned so I stopped using it eventhough it has tons of femboys, trans and Traps.

America is so prude.... you are not...use that in your favor. A lot of NORMAL girls are so happy to meet a guy with Asian sensibilities about chick's w dicks and payment for sex.

When I read the above, I have the feeling you needn't go to Thailand to have fun. You have your own hacks to find great quality traps, sissies or whatever. I tried the same hacks here but the culture is different and my only chance would consist in spending too much money. Keep on having fun. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

When I read the above, I have the feeling you needn't go to Thailand to have fun. You have your own hacks to find great quality traps, sissies or whatever. I tried the same hacks here but the culture is different and my only chance would consist in spending too much money. Keep on having fun. 

it was totally out of necessity. My horniness and sense of adventure and need for third sex connection hit up against the prison of covid. And new strategies had to be formed. My desires.....found a way. Irregardless of travel restrictions. 

Before covid..... I never touched Western Trans because they looked so bad. But I realize now it's like those guys who go to Thailand and get grossed out by Ladyboys because the only ones they "see" are the totally unpassable ones. The hot ones they don't "see" because they think they are GGs.

Same w America.....I didn't go deep enuff before to understand it.

I definitely miss the beautiful energy and attitudes of Thai people as well as the rawness of the city streets in BKK and dirt roads on the islands......

And I miss the affordability of Thailand too.

.....but I don't miss the 18 hour flights, and customs, and being "TRANS CELEBIT" for weeks and months in-between trips to the promise land LOS. My sex life was binary before.....either load up on a sex trip to Thailand with lots of hot LBs....or be at home dreaming of your next trip with your dick in your hand.

It's way better to have the babes near by.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

it was totally out of necessity. My horniness and sense of adventure and need for third sex connection hit up against the prison of covid. And new strategies had to be formed. My desires.....found a way. Irregardless of travel restrictions. 

Before covid..... I never touched Western Trans because they looked so bad. But I realize now it's like those guys who go to Thailand and get grossed out by Ladyboys because the only ones they "see" are the totally unpassable ones. The hot ones they don't "see" because they think they are GGs.

I definitely miss the beautiful energy and attitudes of Thai people as well as the rawness of the city streets in BKK and dirt roads on the islands......

.....but I don't miss the 18 hour flights, and customs, and being "TRANS CELEBIT" for weeks and months in-between trips to the promise land LOS. My sex life was binary before.....either load up on a sex trip to Thailand with lots of hot LBs....or be at home dreaming of your next trip with your dick in your hand.

Sith........18 hour flight sounds short time.  Were you serious when you said 18 hours, or just making the point of the very long time on planes.  If you can do in 18 hours, can you give info on the flights?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

Sith........18 hour flight sounds short time.  Were you serious when you said 18 hours, or just making the point of the very long time on planes.  If you can do in 18 hours, can you give info on the flights?

it's an approximation..... direct LA to BKK is about 18 and NYC to BKK is like 20. And chances of having multiple flights are high so add another 4 or 5 hours per connecting flight.

I haven't taken this kind of flight over the past 3.5 plus years so it's just based on memory.

The worst is NYC to Australia...... that's fucking brutal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

it's an approximation..... direct LA to BKK is about 18 and NYC to BKK is like 20. And chances of having multiple flights are high so add another 4 or 5 hours per connecting flight.

I haven't taken this kind of flight over the past 3.5 plus years so it's just based on memory.

The worst is NYC to Australia...... that's fucking brutal.

Yeah...thought maybe you had some magic carpet.......if so i was going to hitch a ride....my ex took her F&*king broom with her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So Back on the Subject of hostels Hotels etc , i usually ask working girls " where you stay lol " so we have some idea what lb do but when i meet out of towners like one vietnamese lady was staying in a hotel on sukhumvit 1000 a night , ok thats ok for visitors but you are working for profit , and you want 2000 baht from me and i don't pay that , and another african who said she paid 600 on soi 4 , and she was dieing for cash as the cops were even stopping her from walking on the bright side of sukhumvit  , she had to sit at a bus stop with no lights - thats why african girls are in two's usually and try and appear they are out for the night , but why not get a cheap hostel ?" No because they will steal my shit " ok it all eats into profit i said , and you want 2000 baht from me , the business model of sexworkers could be optimised and the african girls often act like they are doing you a favour and looking right through you , they seem dis-interested like debra harry singing a song , low interest ever see debs sing a song , like that so lb have it optimsed :)

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 3:36 PM, The-Sith said:

ADDENDUM to this post:

You know what else is a benefit of getting girls nearby in the West?

You can actually have a deep conversation with them. They are girls who have a career....outside of p4p. Even if born in PI or LOS....they have spent enuff time in the West....and had enuff Western boyfriends in serious relationships that the connection is way deeper and more sophisticated when you meet them.

I'm texting with this girl right now (the one in the picture) and she really touches my heart.

(it's not that I haven't fallen in love before with gogogirls whose only English was "you never try, you never know" or "you want short time or long time"...... but you know what I mean).

• Like 3

I have been living with a beautifull ladyboy for the last two weeks , i mean everybody thought she was a lady , i would say damn close to a 10 short hair winning white smile but not that fake whiteness , like a doll short hair and we never did anything - just wrestled a few times and played house sometimes her boobs were showing that was it , " Hi Honey i,m Home "and she just giggled a lot , not a working girl owns her own business up north very Hi- so said only have sex with her boyfriend and i would have to travel up there to show commitment but oh it was fun , totally in Sync , she fashioned her style on that short haired ladyboy i show sometimes So i will keep her photos to myself but show you the influance as they look very Similer :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cinederose said:

I have been living with a beautifull ladyboy for the last two weeks , i mean everybody thought she was a lady , i would say damn close to a 10 short hair winning white smile but not that fake whiteness , like a doll short hair and we never did anything - just wrestled a few times and played house sometimes her boobs were showing that was it , " Hi Honey i,m Home "and she just giggled a lot , not a working girl owns her own business up north very Hi- so said only have sex with her boyfriend and i would have to travel up there to show commitment but oh it was fun , totally in Sync , she fashioned her style on that short haired ladyboy i show sometimes So i will keep her photos to myself but show you the influance as they look very Similer :)

I love this look! short hair punky yet feminine and petite..... like a Lipstick Tom!

Marry her!

• Like 1