Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

The year-end is approaching swiftly now, so about time to announce, on behalf of Rom, to you all the winner of the "2023 - Ladyboy bar of the Year" contest.

Cindy's Secrets

It's unbelievable what Cindy and her partner Gav have achieved in the past period. Not one, but two successful ladyboy lounge bars open, in both Bangkok and Pattaya. It's really nice to see that all the time, money and energy they have put into this is paying off.

Yesterday I finally managed to get both of them to the same location to hand over the certificates, which deserve a nice spot on the wall in their bars. Both were very pleased and Gav has promised to provide LBR with some new updates on a more regular basis.

All that remains for me to do is to thank Rom for his annual commitment (mind you, this year this award celebrates its twenty-fifth anniversary!) and of course all BMs who have contributed to the election through their opinions.

Here the happy couple with the awards and Cindy with her girls in Bangkok:

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

2023 - LBR bar of the year (1).jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

The year-end is approaching swiftly now, so about time to announce, on behalf of Rom, to you all the winner of the "2023 - Ladyboy bar of the Year" contest.

Cindy's Secrets

It's unbelievable what Cindy and her partner Gav have achieved in the past period. Not one, but two successful ladyboy lounge bars open, in both Bangkok and Pattaya. It's really nice to see that all the time, money and energy they have put into this is paying off.

Yesterday I finally managed to get both of them to the same location to hand over the certificates, which deserve a nice spot on the wall in their bars. Both were very pleased and Gav has promised to provide LBR with some new updates on a more regular basis.

All that remains for me to do is to thank Rom for his annual commitment (mind you, this year this award celebrates its twenty-fifth anniversary!) and of course all BMs who have contributed to the election through their opinions.

Here the happy couple with the awards and Cindy with her girls in Bangkok:

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

2023 - LBR bar of the year (1).jpg

Thank you @Dan Miller. I have not been active on here. Not through any desire to be an ass! More about time etc.. However I will update on the bars on a regular basis going forward. I take the majority of photos now (apart from parties) so I will post the pics from both bars as often as possible. I need to just find my way around the forum first.

Thanks for the recognition of the bars with the award, Cindy is super pleased!

8 minutes ago, Singter1 said:

Thank you @Dan Miller. I have not been active on here. Not through any desire to be an ass! More about time etc.. However I will update on the bars on a regular basis going forward. I take the majority of photos now (apart from parties) so I will post the pics from both bars as often as possible. I need to just find my way around the forum first.

Thanks for the recognition of the bars with the award, Cindy is super pleased!

A warm welcome to LBR @Singter1! No doubt myself and other members here are delighted you joining. 

About the award, like mentioned yesterday, totally deserved. None of the other bars / bar owners come even close to the achievement from Cindy and yourself. Big kudos again and good luck for 2024.

Ps. @Rom asked me whether there is an option to open a third CS bar? Lisboa would be a great location :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

A warm welcome to LBR @Singter1! No doubt myself and other members here are delighted you joining. 

About the award, like mentioned yesterday, totally deserved. None of the other bars / bar owners come even close to the achievement from Cindy and yourself. Big kudos again and good luck for 2024.

Ps. @Rom asked me whether there is an option to open a third CS bar? Lisboa would be a great location :rofl:

She gets itchy feet a lot, so a third, fourth, fifth location will probably happen!!! :biggrin:

LadyboyBarsoftheYear2023ArielBlackOldEnglish.png.c9f9b9a7d95a5b64c28356a4950697c1.pngThanks DM for printing and framing (and paying for it!) and hand delivering the Romscar to Cindy as I had requested.  Besides the perfect end-year timing (I wont go to BKK until mid-February) I also felt Cindy & the gang would appreciate the award more if it came from you who they all know and cherish. And also that you would give more gravitas to the award being a more popular BKK punter than I am and our LBR content leader.  Back at PY I used to award also a Romscar for BM of the Year but I stopped here at LBR because there are too few contributing BMs to choose from, but if I gave one this year you (Dan Miller) would have won LBR BM of the Year hands down. Thanks again.

And welcome to LBR singter1/Gavin.  I don't think you would recognize me, but I think Cindy would and hopefully Lily will too if I get a second date with her whether in BKK or Patts.  I also used to award a Romscar for Bar Owner of the Year and for 2023 Cindy and you would have co-bagged it also hands down.

I take this opportunity to ask you what the "Secret" in Cindy's Secret is?  My theory is that it's her "secret" source of pristine Cambodjan sissies that makes CS1 and CS2 so scrumptuously staffed.  I know a secret is supposed to remain a secret, but if you are ready to divulge what Cindy's "Secret" is-- we are all hears!

DM, Gav, all BMs at LBR: Happy New Year 2024 STAY EXCELLENT and PARTY ON!

Rom

PS:  I also used to give a Ladyboy of the Year Romscar and if I did so this year CS1 or 2?'s Lily wouldabeen a contenda'...

zDSC05862.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Nice work @Singter1. Many will be jealous on your 'random walks around' :biggrin:

Guess we'll have to forgive you the incorrect source citation above 

Keep up the good work!

Ah I see now. I put Alice on one of Maria’s pics.

No edit button on here?