Bikini 5K Run October 29th

Pdoggg

bikini29.jpeg

Pattaya is set to host its yearly, one-of-a-kind event, “Bikini Beach Race 2022,” on October 29th.

The race, which is praised by many as one of the most popular attractions in Pattaya, will kick off on a five-kilometer track on Pattaya Beach in front of Central Mall Pattaya. Even though only small details have been released, over 1,300 people have already shown their interest and 804 people have confirmed their participation on the Bikini Beach Race 2022’s Facebook page.

This is one of many attempts by the authorities to revive Pattaya’s battered economy, but it is surely the sexiest one! So, mark it on your calender right now and come run shouder against shoulder with numerous gorgeous participants on October 29th!

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/29/pattaya-to-host-bikini-beach-race-2022-on-october-29th-2/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

bikini29.jpeg

Pattaya is set to host its yearly, one-of-a-kind event, “Bikini Beach Race 2022,” on October 29th.

The race, which is praised by many as one of the most popular attractions in Pattaya, will kick off on a five-kilometer track on Pattaya Beach in front of Central Mall Pattaya. Even though only small details have been released, over 1,300 people have already shown their interest and 804 people have confirmed their participation on the Bikini Beach Race 2022’s Facebook page.

This is one of many attempts by the authorities to revive Pattaya’s battered economy, but it is surely the sexiest one! So, mark it on your calender right now and come run shouder against shoulder with numerous gorgeous participants on October 29th!

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/29/pattaya-to-host-bikini-beach-race-2022-on-october-29th-2/

Geez, I think I might run with the one in the lime green top. If I collapse after 200 metres she might give me mouth to mouth!. Well heres hoping anyway.

Look at that stomach. No Mc Donalds there!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 6:45 PM, Woodie said:

Geez, I think I might run with the one in the lime green top. If I collapse after 200 metres she might give me mouth to mouth!. Well heres hoping anyway.

Look at that stomach. No Mc Donalds there!.

3000 people have signed up.

Costs 800 baht for Thais to run but 1600 for Woodie and other farang. :blink:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...