What Establishment has the MOST AGGRESSIVE 2-Holers?

The-Sith

which establishment has the most aggressive Ladyboys?

I am referring to the ladies outside trying to drag you in, and inside trying to ”Up Sell” you, and then after the deed is done trying to get you out the door?

LBS that will man handle you and drag you into the establishment against your frail attempts to escape. Or have their hands in your pants to get you hard so you can buy drinks and buy them out.....etc...

Streetwalkers don't count. They need to be tied to a bar or massage parlor or whatever business location.

And I am talking traditionally over the past decade or so......establishments over the past 2 years have shuttered and changed names so recent events don't really count.

I am going to go with these three:

1. Wii Massage on Sukhimvit, BKK

Amazonian babes with Baritone voices cackling bypassers and trying to pull in the familiar and unfamiliar customer. Day time or night time....Wii babes are there to make cash and Sulhimvit has the most ”Walking ATM” traffic. 

A customer could go next door and buy condoms from ”LB Pharmacy” which is the real name of the pharmacy beside Wii.... dirty mattresses in tiny rooms set up for massage....as well as anal rape.

These girls flirted between being affiliated with Wii, street walking, or meth rehab (the latter is an exaggeration..... I've seen way way worse....especially amongst freelancers).

2. Casanova in Nana, BKK

Amazonian Big Cocks and the Original LB bar in Nana. Pound per Pound.....Casanova LBS had the biggest cocks in Bangkok (obviously some of the neighboring bars with 40 LBS on rotation is going to have more but cannot beat Casanovas on a per capita basis). My first anal penetration was by an overly exuberant Talisha without my consent..........and several years ago I walked in there after it had shut down, and almost got raped by the last remaining Amazon. She WAS SUPER HORNY, held my wrists and refused my exit. It was The Sith“s #metoo moment. HOT!

3. Baby Boom on soi Baby Boom, Pattaya.

HOLY SHIT! My first visit to Baby Boom and my cock was in Donuts mouth before my first Jack n' Coke had landed on my table. Five minutes from entry....to fly open.... and cock being sucked. RESPECT!!!

• Like 3

I forgot to add honorable mention to Soi Crocodile.... although things have all changed over the years in Phuket (even prior to Covid), I remember some super aggressive LBs.

I just am not that familiar with the Bangla Rd. scene to rate which establishment had the most aggressive LBS.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Probably the first massage shop in Sukh. Soi 7/1 will receive an 'outstanding' in this category (Still without name I think). Pretty much aggressive and they're not too shy to put their hands in your shorts while still on the public street.

that's Wii Massage ....which I ranked as No.1.

super aggressive.

ive had some fun times there.... on their crab infested beds in small rooms sectioned off by curtains to separate moaning customers.

if you look at the phamracy beside Wii its called LB Pharmacy!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The-Sith said:

that's Wii Massage ....which I ranked as No.1.

super aggressive.

ive had some fun times there.... on their crab infested beds in small rooms sectioned off by curtains to separate moaning customers.

if you look at the phamracy beside Wii its called LB Pharmacy!

Aah, thanks for explanation Sith. Had no clue, since didn't know about their name. But at least, we agree on the level of aggressiveness :rofl:

Excellent topic @The-Sith.  I look forward to addition BM's inputs.  Might be helpful to include time frames and current statues.  Definitely a topic suited for the form.

The, "crab infested beds", wow.....that's hard core, all the way.  May not be literal, but surely illustrates your point.....Yuckkkkkk

2 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Excellent topic @The-Sith.  I look forward to addition BM's inputs.  Might be helpful to include time frames and current statues.  Definitely a topic suited for the form.

The, "crab infested beds", wow.....that's hard core, all the way.  May not be literal, but surely illustrates your point.....Yuckkkkkk

I wrote a trip report on another Forum which included this hot LB from Wii Massage named Candy shoving her cock in my face while a post op (I try to avoid them) aggressively jumped on my cock to ride it. This was around 2017.

These Wii girls know how to "UpSell". I wanted one LB. I got a Femboy plus a Post Op.

I almost broke the fake chin the post op that had recently been implanted on her face.......bc the room was so small and the three of us were wrestling like it was an MMA match in the Octagon.

Candy from Wii is a total femboy with a nice tool who pinned my arms down with her knees and rammed her schlong in my face.

all this resulted after i was in the accompanyment of a GG walking on Sukhimvit around lunch time....and when walking by Wii they were calling me....... so I figured out how to ditch the GG for a few hours and circle back and do the deed.

Wii is quicksand with arms grasping from the depths to pull you in. Kind of like Hades or some orher demonic liar men dare not go.

Given it was 3pm when I returned to Wii ...... I figure I was customer 7 or 8 that day for each of them. Those aggressive girls must be hustling double digit numbers of customers each day like the McDonalds down the street. 

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Zeppie said:

The hits just keep rolling......always read your material with interest.....your experience and attitude far outweigh the typical

Hunting pussy is the oldest sport on the planet.

Retelling the pussy-hunt story is the oldest art on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had another SUPER AGGRESSIVE LB date that I found ok Thaifriendly.

Her name was Ladyboy Leo. She actually worked at Wii Massage.

She was seriously a bad ass femme Fatale LB that acted really mean to people. I think Wii must be an "employer of last resorts" because she was a total skank.

Notwithstanding that we had a lot of fun together and she was cool.....she had a sweet motorcycle that we rode around BKK.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

She was seriously a bad ass femme Fatale LB that acted really mean to people. 

we had a lot of fun together and she was cool.....she had a sweet motorcycle that we rode around BKK.

@The-Sithyou never fail to amaze me/shock/crack up/descriptionless............I am lost for words..........seriously funny stuff.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 4:49 PM, Zeppie said:

@The-Sithyou never fail to amaze me/shock/crack up/descriptionless............I am lost for words..........seriously funny stuff.

Ok here i posted a section of a prior Trip Report named RETURN OF THE SITH. I posted a section talking about Ladyboy Leo / Cartoon from Wii Massage (plus Lusi Mustang my GLOAT is mentioned in their too).

SmartSelect_20230131_214159_Firefox.jpg.05ac08fa3bb27da69790213c0ceac40a.jpg

SmartSelect_20230131_214106_Firefox.jpg.a84773376fdf285df7c3940c94640e03.jpg

• Like 1